Chapter 4

*Scott's POV*

Oh my God! She looked so beautiful tonight. Both the girls did really, but I want there to be more between Nicole and I. I've liked her since the moment I first laid eyes on her. I'm surprised she's single and still a virgin too! I blush at the thought of that. Maybe we will be together someday. Until then I can still dream. Gisela though. I wonder if they're really sisters low-key. They could pass for it, and the way Nicole's dad is over protective of her as well as babe. It would all make sense. Wait! Shit! I'm already calling her pet names. I need to calm down. She's supposed to be just my best friend. I decide to go talk to my brother and knock on Omar's door. He opens it and says, "Sup little brother?" I then ask him, "Can I talk to you before I clock out?" Omar let's me in and shuts the door behind him. "Is it about Nicole?" I nod. "Yeah man. I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't get her out of my head. Even when I close my eyes, she's still there." Omar smiles. "Sounds like you've got it bad." I nod again. "I do Omar; really bad. What should I do? Like should I make a move or let her do so first?" Omar thinks for a moment. "Well in my case, I made the first move but with you, let her make it. Besides we're going on a double date tomorrow night, since it's a Friday and a week until prom. I seriously doubt she has a date yet. I haven't seen any other guys around her. Also Gisela hasn't said anything about it." I say, "True. Well thanks, bro." As I went back to my room, I wondered what Nicole would wear tomorrow since it's Halloween theme. Maybe something sexy even. I love when she shows some skin but low-key get mad and upset when guys look at her. She's mine damnit! Oh shit! There I go again. I fall asleep with her on my mind, only to wake up seven hours later. I get dressed in blue jeans, a grey hoodie, blue jean jacket, white and grey jordans and my grey beanie. I walk downstairs to see dad passed out on the couch and my brother drinking juice from the carton. He isn't dressed up for today's theme neither. Instead he's wearing a white shirt, ripped jeans, white shoes and a snap back. We get in his car and head to school. When we get there he waits for Gisela and Nicole's bus and meets up with his girl as soon as she steps off. Every day for two weeks, the seniors dress up for fun til prom day. Gisela is dressed in black shorts with legs, a white long sleeve shirt with black suspenders, a red bowtie, white gloves and a black jacket, with red converse. She even had red contacts. Her hair is straight and down, so I'm assuming she's Jigsaw. Then there she is, the one girl, I die to see on the daily. The one, I secretly have as my home screen of my phone. Oh my fuck! She looks sexy as hell! I want to take my jacket off and cover her up though. She's in a sexy cop outfit for this theme. From the hat, sunglasses, handcuffs to her long sleeve halter top to her short shorts and boots. I find myself drooling a bit and look away before she notices. I see Isaiah and his groupies walk up to her. Louise calls her a slut seeking attention, no good wanna be. Isaiah then tells her to just put a bag over her head and her outfit would be perfect. Oh hell nah. He can't diss her and hit on her at the same time! That makes my blood boil and just as I get ready to walk over to them, Ashley tells me how rumor has it I'm gay and that's why I haven't had a girlfriend. I laugh at her and watch as Louise does something I didn't expect to see. While Nicole was looking anywhere but at them, Louise unzips her top exposing her. Oh my God! She didn't wear a bra! Fuck she has nice boobs. Nicole notices everyone staring and covers herself before running off crying. I ball my fists ready to kick their asses, when the principal walks up to them. Apparently Ashley had went and told what happened and they had been bullying her all along. They both get four days suspension. I don't see Nicole anymore during school. I text her to see if she's alright and if she needs me. She texts back, "Please Scott." That's all it took. I get up at walk straight out of class and out the school. Omar let me borrow his keys only asked that I be back by final bell. Fifteen minutes and I'm knocking at her door. She opens the door and walks away, back to the couch. There's tissues everywhere. I sit down beside her and she takes me by surprise when she whispers, "Hold me and never let me go." I immediately pull her into my arms and tell her, "I wouldn't dream of it Nic." She nods and looks me in the eyes. I find myself wanting to kiss her, but with the incident today, I don't think that's a good idea and decide against it. She tells me, "I love your eyes, you know they're really beautiful." I blush and tell her, "That's all you." She hides her face in my shirt and shortly afterwards, I have to leave. I promise to see her for the dare tonight then get up to leave. She kisses me on the cheek just as I'm about to walk out the door. Maybe she does like me back. I make it back to school just as the bell rings. Gisela kisses Omar before running to her bus. She blows him kisses that he pretends to catch out of her window. They're so cute together. I'm glad my brother is finally happy. He went into depression when our mother died some years back. He didn't talk to anyone for weeks. He was always a momma's boy. We get home and he races me to the bathroom. "Haha loser!" He says to me, when he gets there first. Great. Now I'll have to wait two hours before he's done getting ready. In the meantime, I text Nicole off and on while listening to music. Almost three hours later, he's finally done and I take a quick shower since I now have no time really left. After forty five minutes, I'm done and out the door. We pick up the girls and head out of town for the night. Nicole's dad is on a business trip and Gisela's mom doesn't care as long as she stays with Nicole. Our dad was drunk and passed out. I claim Omar's dad as my own because mine walked out on our mom when she got pregnant with me and he took me in when our mom died. So we're all in the clear. After an hour drive, we finally make it to the park. Omar lays down the blankets and I get the picnic basket. We eat then Omar and Gisela go to the merry go round and cover up with an extra blanket. I smile down at Nicole, catching her staring up at me. She looks over at Gisela and my brother and covers her eyes giggling. I look to see why she covered her eyes. There they were making out while Omar's hand was down Gisela's shorts. The blanket is moving so I assume he's fingering her. By the looks of it they don't plan on stopping. I laugh til I hear Nicole say, "I want that too." I ask her, "What's that? You want someone's hand in your shorts?" She blushes then says, "No! I meant, I want a boyfriend that loves me like that." A tear falls down her face and I wipe it away. I whisper, "You could have that and so much more." as she falls asleep in my arms.