Chapter 11

Ashley walks up to me and pushed me. "BITCH!" She shouts. "Excuse you." I say. "You had him beat up because you're jealous you can't have him!" She tells me. I laugh and respond with, "You know you're pathetic. Always in peoples business and spreading rumors but can't see the truth. Isaiah doesn't want you. You and Louise are merely distractions and for the time being, til he finds a new girl to toy with. He wants me Ashley, not any of you, but the thing is, I want nothing to do with him. If you would had done better research, you would had seen him make a pass at me." She spits at me then says, "That's a lie! He wouldn't do that. He loves me! He said so last night." I push her against the lockers and threaten her. "If you ever spit at me again you'll regret it." I start to walk away until she pulls my hair. "Loser!" She says. I slowly take my earrings out and hand them to my sister then say to her, "Last warning and Don't ever touch my hair again you fucking cunt." She spits at me again and I lose my cool. I tackle her to the ground. Climbing on top of her, I start beating her face in. I don't stop til she's bloody and Scott pulls me off of her. The principal comes and I'm immediately suspended for two weeks. Ashley smiles at me as I'm escorted out the building. As I get home, I look in the mirror. All I have is a little scratch on my face and my knuckles a bit bloody. I ask myself, "Nicole. Why did you get suspended over an irrelevant ass bitch?" I answer myself back, "She deserved it! She shouldn't had spit at me or pulled my hair. I may had never stood up for myself with Isaiah til the other day, but I'll be damned a bitch try me now." My thoughts are interrupted when Gisela walks into my bathroom. "Hey sis. You good?" She asks me. I say, "Yeah I think so. I'm kind of glad Scott pulled me off of her when he did. All I seen was red G. I wasn't going to stop." She hugs me after I sigh. "I know and I wouldn't had blamed you. She got what She deserved! Before we met, she started a rumor that I was sleeping around with the football team and was pregnant. All because I was dating the wide receiver and she overheard the quarterback making a pass at me. I had been laughing at him and I guess she took it as giggling." I shake my head. "She's a sad case. Wait a minute. Is that who you lost your virginity to, that wasn't so good?" She laughs. "Yeah that would be him. Just because you're built doesn't mean you come with the whole package all the time." We both laugh. "Oh God G. He ain't ugly so I'll give you that but Damn little sister." I say to her. She looks at me through the mirror and says, "Well Nicole, if I knew he was that small before we did it, I wouldn't had been with him. I know it's not all about size but I'm embarrassed to say he was my first. It wasn't even enough to choke or gag on." I hug her before she goes back to her room and I finish cleaning up. Dad knocks on my door a half hour later. "Hey princess, You want to go get some food with your old man and talk?" He asks me. I nod hopping off my bed. We get into his red and black Lamborghini and head to Chick-Fil-A. We order our food then drive to the lake, we used to go to a lot when I was little. "So tell me Nic, how was your day And how do you feel about Raylin and Gisela's mom being the mother figure in your life?" I sigh then tell him, "Well I got suspended for two weeks today, due to fighting. The girl spit on me and I lost control. I'm sorry daddy. To answer that second part of your question, I love it. I always seen G and Ray as my younger sisters since first meeting them, and their mom is the best. She always baked us fresh cookies after school and welcomed me with open arms. Several times, I wished she was my real mom, so when you told us we're actual sisters, I couldn't had been more happy. It's amazing really, like I feel our bond has grown stronger." He smiles. "I'm glad you feel that way darling. It warms my heart and I was planning on marrying her soon as possible. I'm not sure how many more talks I have left with you, so listen to what I'm about to say." I say, "Okay but what do you mean by not knowing how many more talks we'll have? Dad is everything okay?" He nods and continues to say, "That matters not, what matters is you know I love you and you cherish the memories that we share. No one is promised tomorrow. No one can take away the times we have shared. I'm not happy that you got suspended so close to graduation, but I'm proud to know you aren't letting anyone bully you anymore. I raised you better than that and you're smarter than that." I nod and hug him. "Yes daddy, I know. Thank you for everything you've done for me." He says, "No problem princessa," then we head home. Raylin tells me She wants to have a tea party in her room. I sit on her bed as she sets the table for us and a few of her stuffed animals. She then tells me I may be seated next to Mr. Chips, her monkey, as she pours my tea. "Mmm this is good tea." I tell her. She smiles. "Thank you sissy. I'm glad you could make it to my party. Gisela is to busy for me lately." I sigh and say, "She's busy but she loves you very much. How about later us three watch a movie after dinner before you go to bed?" She squeals. "You mean it?! Just us three?!" I nod and she hugs my neck tightly.