Chapter 7

*Time Skip / Prom Day- Gisela's POV*

I look at my phone, it's one already?! Shit man! I automatically jump up and run to the shower. As I finish, Nicole walks into my room. "Finally you're up. I thought you were going to miss prom." She tells me. I gasp. "Never! You didn't wake me up, You ass! We have to go get our nails and toes done. OH MY GOD! MY EYEBROWS!" I shout. This is a freaking nightmare. We get in my car and head over to the nail place. There right in front of me was Ashley and Isaiah. Where is Louise though? I thought he was with her and taking her to prom. Daaamn. Him and Louise really do belong together, Nasty ass hoes. Ashley giggles at something he says and I just want to barf. I look over at Nicole and see her recording them. I smile and ask her what she's doing. She stops the video just as they kiss and sends it to Louise. I almost bust out laughing when I read what she types with it. She put, "Must suck knowing you're not the main chick. Better luck next time;" with a heart. It's official! I have the best older sister. Shortly afterwards we're done, nails, toes and eyebrows on fleek. Going home, we listen to some Big Sean. I see her staring out the window looking lost and ask her, "Hey sis, You okay? You look a little down or like something's bothering you." She shakes her head then tells me, "It's nothing really. Just caught me off guard seeing Ashley with him after the other day." I ask her what she meant and she continues to say, "Well when she came up to me in the cafeteria, she told me that Isaiah bullying me was all false, that he really cares about me and plans to take me away from Scott. She also said that Louise is just a distraction or cover up for his feelings for me. Then she was with him today, herself. I'm disgusted and disappointed in her." I sigh. "You sure you don't still have feelings for him?" She snaps her head my way and says, "No little sister, I don't. I thought I did awhile ago but whatever that was is long gone. I'm falling more and more for Scott. I realize the more I denied my feelings for him, the more they would only grow. I'm ready to tell him, I love him, and I believe I will do it tonight at prom sometime." I smile at her. "I know Nicole and I'm glad you finally realized it for yourself. I'm happy for you." She smiles at me in return then says, "I'm happy for you and Omar as well. You can be freaky a lot but you two are really cute together." I blush realizing she must had been talking about the dressing room at the mall, several days back. "Yeah. Sorry about that girlie." She laughs and tells me, "No problem dude. Shit happens." We make it home with just an hour til the boys and the limo will be here. I do my make up then hers because she wanted it perfect. No offense to my sister, but when she does it, it's no where near close. I get into my dark blue dress and she goes to put her green one on. The main differences between our dresses is color. Mine shows more cleavage and hers has a way deeper split up the leg almost to her vagina. The girl is a virgin, so I say live a little and glad she picked it. I don't see her going further than making out though. She's to good, it seems at times. I put my heels on and walk into my bathroom. I do my hair in big tight, curls. When she walks in and asks, "Can you do mine but loosely?" I say, "Of course, sit down." She puts the toilet seat down and says, "Thanks G." I smile. "Always sis." The doorbell rings just as I finish her last curl. Raylin runs into my room. "There's two cute guys down stairs!" She giggles and runs off again. "Cute." I say and Nicole agrees. Walking down the stairs, she about trips on the last step but Scott helps her. "You're absolutely breath taking baby." He tells her. I walk over to Omar and he has me do a spin. "Beautiful babe." Dad and mom, Yes they're officially together! They take pictures of us, single photos of just me or Nicole, then us together, then single couple pictures and a few as a group. Nicole speaks up, "Okay man! That's enough. Geeez. We've got to go now or we'll miss senior walk!" We get in the limo and jam out to some Joey Montana and Romeo Santos. My favorite song by him was playing. We pull up at school and the driver tells us he'll be gone with a friend while we're inside and just to page him when we're about ready to leave.

*Nicole's POV*

We walk in as a group, then the guys go to get us a drink. Bump N Grind by R.Kelly, starts playing after senior walk and Omar takes G to go dance. Scott asks me if I'd like to as well and I turn tomato red. "To this song?" I ask him. He smiles. "Sure, if you want to." I bite my lip and nod slowly. While dancing, another song comes on that was a bit dirty as well. I start slow grinding on him and can feel him grow against my ass. I bite my lip and turn to face him. Gisela looks at me and winks. I shake my head at her and look up to meet babe's eyes. He looks towards the exit and back at me. I nod knowing he wants to talk outside. He holds my hand, leading me through the group of horny teenagers. I glance at my sister once more before out of sight to see Omar slowly raising the back of her dress up and rubbing her pussy through her dress. She was biting her lip and grinding his crotch. Yeah they're going to do it on the dance floor. Them damn freaks don't care. We make it back to the limo and he pulls out a blanket from the back covering himself. I giggle. "You don't have to be embarrassed or hide it. It's natural and okay." He blushes. "Thanks for understanding." He then looks down at my lap and bare leg. I look down and notice that my split was open and higher up than expected. He places his hand on my thigh and kisses me. I kiss him back. He then moves his hand a little higher deepening the kiss. I rub my fingers through his hair and tug on it a bit feeling him rub my inner thigh. I bite his lip and he starts to massage me through my panties. Getting wet, he places my hand on his boner. I rub it slowly feeling it grow rock hard. He groans and mumbles against my lips, "I want you Nic. I want you so fucking bad." I whisper back, "Then have me papi." That's all it took for him. He undoes his pants and removes my thong and goes down between my legs and looks back up at me for permission. "You sure baby?" I nod and he licks my clit softly and starts sucking on it. I bite my lip hard trying to hold in my moan. After ten minutes or so he comes back up and positions himself and kisses me sliding himself inside me slowly. We both moan out of pleasure and some pain for me. He begins to move in and out slowly making love to me. Then he starts thrusting faster and harder, making me moan his name loudly. He says, "Oh. My. Fuuuuck!" And cums inside me but keeps going only to release another load, then collapses on my chest. We fall asleep with no worries on our minds. We wake up just as prom was ending. He cleans up our mess and throws away the blanket in the school dumpster and comes back, just as Omar and Gisela open the door, I tell him, "I love you." He smiles and says bk, "I love you so much baby."