Chapter 2

Please COMMENT or message me if you have any tips!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly walked towards my new classroom.  I had unsummoned Yin and Yang.  I figured it would freak people out if I had two over grown wolves with me.  I stopped in front of the door and heard yelling from the other side.  I slowly slid the door open to see and boy with blond hair tied up with the teacher, i guess,yelling at him.

The teacher looked up and smiled at me.  "You must be our new student.  Introduce yourself to the class and then sit in the only available seat  by Sasuke."  I nodded and faced the class.

"Well, my name is Okami Akuma.  Annoy me and face my wrath."  I smiled sweetly as they sweatdropped and slowly walked to my seat.  The boy next to me hair dark blue/black hair and onyx eyes.  He glanced at me then turned away in a snobbish way if that was even possible.  I can already tell I didn't like him.

Suddenly a hyper voice shouted, "MY NAMES NARUTO UZUMAKI AND I"M GONA BE HOKAGE, BELIEVE IT!!!!!!"  I turned to see him right in my face with a big smile.  Something about him made me want to smile but I held back and simply nodded to him.

The teacher, who I found out his name was Iruka, started the lesson but I simply laid my head down ad went to sleep.

I woke to someone shaking me and immediately had them pinned to the wall, still half asleep.  I backed off when I saw it was the snob, um Sasuke I think his name was.  Now that I look at him, his hair kind of reminds me of a ducks ass.  I snickered in my mind but my face remained expressionless.  I looked around to see everyone had already left the classroom.

I sighed and left to find my new apartment.  I found it after an hour of looking.  Seems like I'm Naruto's neighbor.  My stomach growled and I sent my shadows into the kitchen to make me dinner.  Yes, I can control shadows with out using chakra.  I can do the same with blood, seeing as I am the Goddess of Blood and Shadows. 

Soon my ramen was done and I sat down to a peaceful evening.  After I ate I left to the roof where I would spend the rest of my night gazing at my mother, the moon.  All Gods or Goddesses are born from forces of nature.  My mother is the moon and my father is the night sky.  So I am very fond of the night.  Plus, being a Goddess, I don't need much sleep.  I just simply do it when I am bored.

Soon mother left and the sun rose to begin a new day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont forget to COMMENT or message me if you like!!!!!!!