Lost and Found

It has been about a week since my meeting with Hiruzen.  My team returned a few days ago and Hiruzen appointed me co-sensei.  At the moment I was hunting them down to give them chuunin exam forms that Kakashi was too lazy to deliver himself.  Gahh, that man irritates the fire out of me sometimes. 

I finally found them with some Sand genin.  One of the Sand was holding up Konohamaru, i think his name was, by the collar.  The sight sent my blood boiling.  Children should not be picked on like this.  I watched as my team handle it and got Konohamaru away.  While they were talking, I felt an oh so familiar presence.  Shukaku, my first son.  I watched as Shukaku's host came into view and told off his teammates.  I decided to join my team as they exchanged identities.

Sakura noticed me first.  "Okami-sensei!!! Why are there Sand genin in the Leaf?"

I shook my head at her.  "They are here for the Chuunin Exams.  And before you ask Naruto, the Chuunin Exams are tests that every genin takes to become a chuunin."

Naruto nodded and made an "ohhhh" sound.  I looked at my son's host and simply said, "Shukaku."

The boy looked shocked but I guess Shukaku began to talk to him as he slowly gained a look of understanding.  Just as he and his team were about to leave he turned to me and bowed.  With that, they left.

I turned back to my team and clapped my hands together, summoning the forms.  I handed each of them one and explained.  "To participate in these exams, you must fill out this form and be at room 301 at the academy at 3pm tomorrow.  It is the individual's decision so if one of you doesn't want to take it, you don't affect your teammates.  Get it , Got it , Good."  With that I left to my apartment.