Chapter 3

Ok I love feedback so please comment!!!!!   Onwards to the story!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright everyone.  Today is graduation, so listen up for your name.  When you're called come into the room." With that, Iruka turned and left.  One by one, students names were called.  Some passed and some failed.  Naruto's name was called and he excitedly bounced into the test room.  After a few minutes he left looking dejected.  So he didnt pass. 

My name was called and I slowly walked into the room.  Iruka looked up and smiled kindly at me.  I acknowledged him with a nod.  The other man, Mizuki I think his name was, looked at me interested.  None of them had seen anything I could do yet.

"Ok, Okami.  All you have to do is make three clones and you pass."  I looked surprised.  Thats it?  This is a joke right?  But by the look on Iruka's face, I saw it wasnt.  I sighed and made the handsigns even though I didn't need to and make three perfect clones.  Iruka smilled and told me to pick a headband.  I picked one with a blood red cloth and tied it around my neck. 

Soon everyone was done wth their test and Iruka told us to come back tomorrow for our team placements.  I saw Naruto sitting on the swing sadly and had the urge to comfort him.  I was about to go to him when Mizuki started talking to him and they left.  I sighed and wondered about my feelings toward that boy.  The only other time I had had feeling like these were when my children, the nine bijuu, still roamed this world freely.  They all had jinchuriki now, wait.  It coudn't possibly be.  Naruto is a jinchuriki?

I shook my head and sighed in annoyance.  I will see in time.  I made my way to the forest so I could summon Yin and Yang freely.  I heard fighting and saw Iruka battling Mizuki and Naruto stood off to the side clutching a scroll.  I heard Mizuki telling Naruto that he was the nine tailed fox.  Well there is my answer.

I decided to intervene and stepped into the clearing.  Iruka saw me and paniked.

"No!  Okami leave!  He'll Kill you!" Please, he wished he could kill me.  I ignored Iruka and summoned Yin and Yang.  Iruka seemed to panic even more when they suddenly appeared behind me.  I simply glanced and them and said, "Kill him.  But do not harm Naruto or Iruka."  They nodded and were about to attack when Naruto suddenly shouted, "No!  This is my fight!!  I won't be weak anymore!" 

I stared at him for a moment and nodded.  Yin and Yang left while Naruto created thousands of shadow clones.  They attacked Mizuki.  I zoned out for a second so I don't know if Mizuki died or left.  Iruka called Naruto over and gave him his headband saying he passed.  I looked on at the display of affection between the two and left silently, seeing as they have forgotten I was there.

Well this has been an eventful night.  I took one last look at my sons host and disappeared completely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it.  COMMENT or message me.