WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HOUSE?!?!?!?!?!?!

I sighed as I walked next to Ibiki.  We were coming back from a simple mission to Sunagakure.  We were to escort the Kazekage to Konoha for the final round of the Chuunin Exams.  Ibiki looked at me and I shook my head.  I just had a bad feeling about the pending exams.

We finally arrived at Konoha and I said my farewells to Ibiki.  He promised to give our mission report to Hiruzen for me.  I was just anxious to get home.  I opened my door and what I saw did not please me.  This is why I don't want kids.

The entire place was wreaked.  Bara was laying half on the couch and half off, unconcious.  If I didn't know any better she was drunk.  But she couldn't be, could she?  I leaned forward to smell her breath and I stand corrected.  She was drunk. 

I sighed and surveyed my living room.  It wasn't so bad, just everything was strown all over the place.  But then I got to the kitchen.  Irk marks appeared on my forehead.  The stove and the wall around it was burnt.  There was questionable food tossed here and there.

I decided to survey the rest of my house.  My room was left untouched, thankfully. but probably only because I had a sealing jutsu on it.  I walked into Bara's room and froze.

There on her bed was none other than Sasuke Uchiha.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE, UCHIHA?!?!?!?!?!?!"

He jumped up so fast and immediately laid back down clutching his head in pain.

"Please, Okami, keep it down."

Oh no.  He did not just tell me to keep it down when he is sleeping in my wards bed.  I grabbed him by his duckbutt hair and literally threw him out the window.  Then I went to deal with Bara.

"BARA UZUMAKI, GET YOUR ASS UP!!!!!"

She flipped off the couch and landed with a thump.  She groaned and shakily stood up.

"Wha ya wan?"  She was completely out of it.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY HOUSE?!?!?!?!?! AND WHY THE HELL WAS SASUKE SLEEPING IN YOUR ROOM!?!?!?!?!?!!?"

She winced at the level of my voice.

"What do you mean, what did I do to your house?  It's fi......"  She trailed off, finally lookin around her.  She gulped and looked at my pissed off self.  She scratched the back of her head and suddenly took off. 

Oh no, she was not getting away.  I ended up chasing her through Konoha for the entire day.  Not what I wanted to come home to.