Bara and a new nickname

The Hokage called me to his office.  I was on my way and complaining about all the freaking stairs when I suddenly felt extremely dumb.  I can just transport myself there.  So thats what I did.  I arrived in the room and saw Bara sitting on the floor picking at the carpet.

"Ahh, Okami.  I'm sure you know Bara here.  She came back with your team from the Land of Waves.  She's been living in a hotel for a few days but I decided she needs constant supervision."  He glanced at Bara and she glared at the carpet.  I can only guess she's turned out to be a troublemaker like Naruto.  "Anyways, she refuses to live with Kakashi-"

Bara interrupted, "HELL NO I'M NOT LIVING WITH THAT PERV!!!!  HE READS PORN!!!!"

The Hokage went on, "As I said, she refuses to live with Kakashi and I want her to be with someone she knows at least a little bit.  So, she'll be living with you for now on."

I swear my eyes literally popped out of their sockets.  "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!  I have no idea how to take care of a child, Hiruzen!!!!"

"I'M NOT A CHILD, YOU FREAKING ALBINO!!!!"

The world seemed to freeze for that moment.  Even Hiruzen seemed to stop breathing.  I slowly turned to Bara with  vein poping out of my forehead.

"What.... did ....you.... just.... call....me...?"

Bara didn't back down.  "I called you an albino, 'cause you're so freaking white and you got white hair and red eyes."

That was it.  I pounced at the girl.  She shreiked and tried to get away from my punches.

"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!!!!  I'M GONNA KILL YA!!!!"

Somehow I ended up chasing her to my house and she locked herself in the guest room, which I suppose is her room now.

"YOU BETTER NOT COME OUT OF THERE BRAT!!!  i DON'T WANT TO HEAR SO MUCH AS A PEEP FROM YOU!!!"

"WELL TOO BAD ALBINO, LIFE ISN'T FAIR.  NOW SHUT UP AND MAKE ME FOOD.  I'M HUNGRY!!!!"

I could hear her stomach growl from the other side of the door and I felt my anger subside.  I sighed, I couldn't let the girl starve, no matter how annoying she is.

I made my way to the kitchen and made Chicken and Dumplings, my favorite.  Just as I was finishing, I heard her walk down the hall. 

"Come in here brat and eat.  I don't want to be responsible for you starving to death."

Bara scoffed but sat down at the table anyways.  When she finished eating, she put her bowl in the sink and started back to her room but paused. 

"Thanks albino.  It was good."

With that she left.  Well it looks like I have a new nickname.