Chapter I don't remember

The two jonin stared at each other.  I was still hiding in Kakashi's shadow.  Sadly, no one noticed my absence once again. Jeez, what am I to these people, chopped liver?  Kakashi began to battle Zabuza and my team surrounded Tazuna.  I decided now would be a good time to exit Kakashi's shadow just as he got captured.

I appeared in front of the real Zabuza.  Yin and Yang stalked out of the forest and stood beside me.  Zabuza stared at me in concentration.

"You look familiar, girl.  What's your name?"

I smiled evily at him. "My name is Okami Akuma.  It is a pleasure to meet you Zabuza Momochi."

Kakashi had to butt into our conversation and yell, "What are you doing, Okami!!!  You're no match for this guy!!! Run!!!"

Zabuza suddenly laughed.  "No match for me?!  This girl?!  No Kakashi.  You've got that backwards.  It is I who is no match for her!"

I frowned at him.  "So you know?"

He grinned at me and fell to his knees in a bow.  "How could I not know?  You look exactly like your statues.  Great Okami, Goddess of Blood and Shadows."

I sighed in annoyance.  Well, there goes my normal life.  My team seemed to be frozen in shock.  I released my tight hold on my powers and suddenly wisps of shadow seemed to consume my being.  I grew into my true form.  I still looked the same only... older and more mature *cough if you get my meaning cough*.

I sighed rolling my shoulders in relief.

"Now, Zabuza.  You seem like a good servant but I'm afraid I must kill you for trying to kill the man I am protecting.  But first I am going to let these children prove themselves to you."

I stepped back and motioned for the genin to continue their battle.  Their plan was impressive.  Simple but impressive all the same.  Soon Kakashi was freed from the water prison.  He was going for the kill when two senbon needles embedded themselves in Zabuza's neck.

He put off the feeling of death but I knew better, I simply chose not to say anything.  Just as Kakashi rounded on me, no doubt wanting an explanation, he collasped.  I sighed in annoyance and lifted him onto my shoulder and we followed Tazuna to his home.

Once we were ther, I set Kakashi on a bed and followed the rest to the kitchen.

"Eh, Tsunami, who is the kid at the table?"  Tazuna asked his daughter.

The girl at the tabled had violet hair and brown eyes.  She seemed to be around Naruto's age and height.  She suddenly got an irk mark on her head and rounded on Tazuna.

"WHO YOU CALLING A KID, YOU OLD FART?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Tazuna narrowed his eyes and was about to reply when I suddenly cut in, "Hello, I am Okami.  What's your name?"

She seemed to try to be staring me down but I kept her gaze and she finally relented saying, "Bara Uzumaki."

Naruto gasped and shouted, "YOU'RE AN UZUMAKI!!!!  i'M AN UZUMAKI!!!  mAYBE WE'RE RELATED!!!"

Bara's gaze harden and she said in a stiff voice, "That's not possible.  My family was all murdered, so we can't be related."

Naruto looked sad and Sasuke seemed interested in the new girl.  I grinned in my mind.  Who knows maybe the emotionless Uchiha will fall in love after all.  And by the looks af this girl, she needed it just as much as he did.  They both had a lot of hate in them.

Will I ever find anyone to love my sadistic ways?