3...

Once everyone was gathered, I recounted my story. They seemed even more worried by the time it was done.

“Hold it there, mate. He went after you? Did he hurt you?” Bunny asked.

“No. I’m fine.” I replied, resisting the urge to roll my eyes.

“Yes Bunny. She was just slightly shaken. That’s all.” North comforted.

“Define slightly.” Bunny muttered but didn’t argue.

“Oh! Are you alright dear?” Tooth asked, closely expecting my teeth. Out of all the injuries I could’ve gotten, she goes for my pearly whites. What a surprise.

“Yeah, fine, but he’s more powerful now than three hundred years ago. He stopped my arrow!” I cried helplessly. Sandy came over and gave me a hug. That conveyed everything he needed to say.

“Wait. See North. She’s clearly not fine! She’s too young. Merely a joey! I mean with the boy and everything.” Bunny cried.

“Hey! I’m three-hundred and sixteen.” I said.

“Well, I’m not getting any older. So I am never too young.” I pointed out. I ignored the last part he said, about the boy. I fingered my charm necklace the familiar shape bringing me some sort of comfort.

“I meant in experience.” Bunny then stated. I scowled.

“Hey, I’m just pulling your tail, I mean leg.” he cracked a smile, but it soon disappeared. Suddenly, a light shone through the open window, emanating from the large sphere in the sky, known to us as the Man in the Moon. It revealed a large jewel, purplish in color. That violet hue only occurred… when Manny chose a new Guardian.