24...

I began strumming and sang,

I’m pretty sure I almost broke down last time. I left you standing in the gloom, alone. I was expecting some dramatic turn away but you stayed. Now I think that we should talk about it. Cause I read you should never leave a fight unresolved. Let’s start when you stopped teasing that Bunny rabbit. Let’s start this talk.” Bunny glowered at this but didn’t make a move to stop me. I continued strumming, letting my pure voice show.

Stay stay stay I’ve been loving you for quite some time time time. You think that it's funny when I'm mad mad mad, but I think that it's best if we both stay. Before you, I only dated self-indulgent takers who took all of their problems out on me, but you carry my burdens and now I’m always laughing and I love you because you have given me no choice but to stay stay stay.” The children were dancing around the icy pond now, swaying to the upbeat tempo.

“I’ve been loving you for quite some time time time. You think that it's funny when I’m mad mad mad, but I think that it's best if we both stay stay stay stay” By now I was standing directly behind him and he was still frozen to his spot, listening to what else I had to say. I delivered my final message, what I wanted to say to him all along.

”You took the time to memorize me my thoughts, my hopes, and dreams. I just like hanging out with you all the time. All those times that you didn't leave, it's been occurring to me I would like to hang out with you for my whole life… Stay I’ve been loving you for quite some time. No one else is gonna love me when I get mad mad mad, so I think that it's best if we both stay stay stay stay. Stay stay stay I’ve been loving you for quite some time time time. You think that it's funny when I’m mad mad mad, but I think that it's best if we both stay stay stay stay. Stay stay stay I’ve been loving you for quite some time time time. You think that it's funny when I’m mad mad mad, but I think that it's best if we both stay.” I finished and by now Jack had fully turned around.

“Can you forgive me?” I begged. He looked at me, then slowly began to smile.

“You are funny when you’re mad.” He joked. I smiled.

“I know now. You are different than Seth. You did stay by me. You fought against Pitch to save me. You didn’t give up and…” I rushed out with all my thoughts but was interrupted by his ironically warm lips on mine. I smiled in the kiss.

“I should stop talking.” I mumbled after we broke apart. Jack’s eyes glinted with humor and smiled brightly, his dazzling teeth making one or two of the fairies faint, including Baby Tooth.