5...

I suppose Jack has never traveled this way before. He tumbled quite roughly but never let go of my hand. We ended up on the floor of the main hall. One problem: he was on top of me. My back was stuck to the floor and when I moved my head, I was nose to nose with him. Awkward position. Well, he was very good-looking. Those blue eyes I could just stare into all day and… He began leaning in. Someone cleared their throat. I pushed Jack off of me and brushed my skirt off. Wow, it got cold in here. I guess he couldn’t really make it a tropical island. I grabbed my leather jacket, shrugging it on carelessly. Why didn’t I feel the cold when we were… in that position? Whatever. He was blushing. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks too, but the others were too busy checking Jack out. Tooth obviously was doing a full dental inspection, North explaining to him why he was here. Bunny giving him dirty looks, and Sandy looking curious, random shapes popping about his head in an effort to communicate. I leaned against a pillar.

“What makes you think I want to be a Guardian?!” Jack Frost yelled and stabbed his staff down on the tile floor creating a miniature ice skating rink. The temperature dropped down drastically. The trumpets died and North stopped reading from the Guardian induction book. Oh. Didn’t expect this.