exalts the males

Bull^^^

As a Mistress you will be able to command the respect you may not otherwise receive, because on many levels, our culture devalues the female and exalts the male.

----------------------------------------------

Saturday
May 12,1990

Thank god today is Saturday. That means I can spend some time in my new favorite bar stool. This is a much needed break for me. The mayor is planning a special meeting to discuss new contracts for the county vehicles. He is trying sway the other members of the conceal to go his way. He is using the fact that I am a woman to say that I don't know what I am doing. Even though I have been doing the job for the last two years with my dad.

Last weekend I was not feeling the need to do the high end bars of Atlanta with Cindy. So I took a little road trip that resulted in me coming across this roadhouse.

I don't party like others my age. I don't see the need to get wasted on weekends. My version of fun is just a bit different. Having a clear mind just helps me keep the control I love so much.

For the most part I keep to myself. Flying just under the radar of the gossip mungers of the town. I know as soon as one of them see me with a man they will want to know when I am getting married.

It is not my intention to get married. I never forgot my father's heart break over my mother. All he wanted was to marry his sweetheart and start a family. She thought she was to good to have a child. Untill she got pregnant with me. She wanted a abortion, my dad had to fight for the right to have me. No man will ever get me to marry.

So with this knowledge I am glad I came now spend my time in this roadhouse just over the county line. No one knows me here. I can be myself and relax. It's not anything fancy or hight class. Just a place where one can play pool or dance. Me I just like to sit at the bar and keep my new friend Sandy company.

I found out last weekend that we shared similar ideas on what the prefect relationship is. We both wanted sex on our terms with us in control.

Tonight when I arrive there is a small crowd gathered at the door. Bull, the head bouncer is sitting on a old barstool watching the crowd. He is my ideal man tall, dark hair, even darker eyes, and tons of muscles.

"Good evening Ma'am." Bull gives me a tempting smile. He is a mouth watering site in black jeans with a white tee shrit. The shrit is barely hiding his large muscles, it look more like a second skin.

I take a peek at the crowd gathered by the door ." Busy night?" I ask as he escorts me through the heavy metal door.

I cant help my smile as he leads me with one of his large hands is at the small of my back. This small action make me feel like I am a queen being escorted into the bar. "Just a small fight brewing. Nothing we can't handle." He nods to the other bouncer. " I will be right back. Just going to make sure no one bothers her as she goes to the bar." The younger man nods and takes Bull's bar stool and watches the soon to be fight.

Bull walks me to my spot at the bar. He even goes as far as giving me a hand up on the tall bar stool. Sandy brings me my whiskey sour and pours herself a shot of Wild Turkey. We toast as Bull winks at both of us starts his returns to his post at the door.

"He is looking good tonight, I have to say." I sigh as I watch his ass as he walks away. Sandy gives me a sly smile. She informed me last weekend that Bull and she were in a relationship. They had moved here from Atlanta a few months ago. She had to come here to take care of her sick mother. Now that her mother was gone they both decided to stay.

"Belive it or not he thinks you are the best looking thing to come in this dump. Well other than me that is" She rolls her eyes playfully.

"Well he a good man. You are very lucky." I say as she pours herself another shot. We both toast to a good night.

I only allowed myself a one drink. No drunk driving for me. Not to mention I may find something fun to pass my time with. If I could just get someone to talk to me.

Sandy sets an a other whiskey sour in front of me later in the night. "What's this?" I ask.

"Other end of the bar, big boy. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Don't worry I left out the whiskey. I thought you might want to play." I look at her oddly for using the word play. She gives me a wink as she moves back down the bar.

I smile and raise my glass to say thank you to the man at the other end of the bar. He takes that as a invitation to came and talk. "So you looking for a little company?"

"I guess so. Thank you for the drink." As I take a sip of my drink I can see the ring tan lines around his finger. This is one of my biggest pet peeves. A married man trying to pick up women in a bar.

"You are more than welcome. Maybe we could go to your place have some fun in private." He give me his best good ol'boy smile. His motives are clear.

Just like always, a man wants one thing and when he not satisfied at home he goes looking in the bar. His wife more than likely is home taking care of his kids.

"Tell you what. Why don't we go back to your place, and see if your wife likes that you spend your free time picking up woman in bars." I smile as he goes sickly pail. He mumbles a week apology and moves back to the pool tables.

Sandy walks up looking over at the tables."What happen?"

"Married" I only had to say the one word to explained what happened, but my anger would not let me stop there." It always been this way. Even in high school I was different. My freshman year of high school, I knew that I had a dominant personality. My friends all fawned over the big strong football players, happy to just be a girlfriend. I did not desire to fall at their feet. I wanted to kidnap them, tie them up just to see how long it would take me to get them to submit to my whims."

At the time I didn't know what it was called. As I sat there and rave on about all of this Sandy's smile just keep getting bigger.

"I just don't know what's wrong with me. Why can't I be more like Cindy. All she wants is to be a housewife. Sometimes I think I am just a freak." I fumed.

"Girlfriend, the word you are looking for is Domme. That's what you and I are." She snickered

I look at her like she was speaking Greek. "What?" I have never heard of the word before.

"You my friend are a Dominant. Stick with me and I will teach you all I know." I was still confused. She pointed to Bull her boyfriend at the end of the bar." You see that beautiful boy at the bar."

"Yeah, what about him?" I inquired. I look at him as he sat and sipped on a coke while talking to the manager of the bar.

Sandy could not help her big grin as she tells me." Would you believe that man loves to be tied up and spanked like baby?"

"You're kidding." I can't help but my shock color voice. I had read of things like this but I would never guessed that I would meet someone who was into it.

"Tell you what. Hang out till closing and we can go get some breakfast. I will tell you all about the lifestyle I lead." She has the most serious face I have ever seen. "It obvious to me that you are a Dominant. You need to know how to use your inner dom."

"I'm all yours, anything to help me." I can't help but think that my new friend holds a key that I need desperately.

Maybe this is what I have been looking for all this time.