intoxicating freedom of submission

Damn! Just damn..^^^

He should let go and feel the intoxicating freedom of utter submission.

________________________________

Saturday
May 19, 1990

Sandy and I went into the living room as Bull washed and cleaned the kitchen. I could not get over the fact that a man would want to cook and clean like Bull was doing at the moment. It went against everything I was taught growing up.

"I can't believe he doing that." I commented as we sat on the couch.

"It's part of his submission. He does this to please his Domme. Also I promised him a reward if he was a good boy." She smiled.

"Reward? What would that be?" I had to ask.

"Well it could be any number of things. From something as simple as a favorite candy to additional chores, or a sexual favors. It really depends on the relationship. There are about five archetype fantasies that Domme falls into. It depends on what you like most. Myself, I like taking care of my boy. So I play the governess. Bull is a very happy little school boy." She laughs just as Bull walks into the room. He still had only a pair of black sleep pants, his chest was deliciously bare. The pants he wore hung low, exposing his prefect v-line, and a very large bulge of his hard on. He stood with his hands clasped behind his back. This is one of the submissive postures Sandy showed me. He did not udder a word.

"How did you find out what you like? Where did you learn this?" I questioned her.

"I started at The Onyx Club. I applied for the job of bartender there. The longer I worked there the more I wanted to know. That first year I found myself a dominant. I enjoyed being his submissive. There is this freedom in submission. You don't have to think, just do. " I couldn't believe my ears. Sandy was a submissive. "It didn't take long before I started topping from the bottom. My Dom suggested that I consider becoming a Domme. It only took me a few months to find myself. I have not looked back."

"So should I be a sub? I mean I don't really know where to start." I hated the thought of submitting to a man. I hoped her answer would be no.

"Well, you aren't trying to become a certified dominant. I can show you enough to help you deal with the men in your life. Give you the confidence to deal with then. If you decide that you want to go deeper into the lifestyle then I suggest you get more experience." She told me

"I don't know if I could get away with that. The small town gossips would eat me alive if I started going to Altanta to get the experience." I know l would not live it down if the powers to be found out I was into. The last thing I wanted to do is drag my dad down with me. I am sure that Big Jim and the others would love targeting my dad reputation and of the shop with this information.

"That's why I suggested you come here. You mentioned your friend Cindy spends her weekends in Altanta. We don't want to run the risk of her seeing you there. I think you just need a boost in confidence, and I can do that here. With Bull's help of course." She jesters to the big man. He has not moved.

"So where do we start?" I ask getting excited to start.

"Well first, you need to find out what your ultimate escape is. What is your fantasies when it comes to the man you want. How do you see him? Is he dress in girly clothes, or falling at your feet to worship you like the goddess you are, or is he a bad little school boy or a baby that only you can take care of." Sandy looks at Bull with a soft smile. "or, is he your slave. Do you want to keep him all tied up...to only bring him out when you feel like playing."

" He is a slave. Only there for my pleasure." I breathe out, my eyes drifted to Bull's impressive body. I would love to tie him up and climb his beautiful body.