seventeen

I awoke the next morning when the sun was just coming up. I expected I'd only got a few hours' sleep but once I was awake, I always found it hard to get back to sleep so decided to get up. As I went into the bathroom, I saw Jimmy's bedroom door open and Jimmy sprawled out on his bed asleep. Both Zacky and Brian's doors were shut. I freshened up, fixing my bedhead and cleaning my teeth and face before going to get dressed into black ripped skinny jeans and a dark green mötley crüe hoodie.

No one else was up as no one else was downstairs. I didn't even realise until the fresh air hit me as I opened a window how unwell I felt. Probably a hangover... I sighed and searched the kitchen for medication until I came across paracetamol and took some. Seeing as I felt so unwell and everyone would probably be the same, I thought I'd make pancakes. I got out all the things I needed and as I poured to first batch onto the pan, I heard someone enter the room.

I turned and saw it was Meaghan wearing just a long shirt of Zacky's I assumed. And I was right, she was smaller without heels.

"Morning, Anastasia isn't it?" She chirped happily.

"Yeah, you can call me Ana though." I reassured her with a smile.

"Oh okay. My head is pounding." She complained and I smirked, glad that I was right.

"There's paracetamol in the cupboard to your left if you want some.

"Oh thanks." She said then I heard her get them out.

"Hungry?" I asked, motioning to the pancakes which were almost done.

"Oh please." She said as I put them on a cake and handed them to her. She immediately started to eat them as I poured another batch. "So how'd your date go?" She said between mouthfuls.

I froze at first, wondering what she meant. Then I recalled Zacky telling her that Brian and I had gone on a date out. Well shit...

"Oh great actually." I smiled, trying to act natural. She still thinks Brian and I are together and I realised I had to tell him otherwise she would suspect, for Zacky's sake. "I think I'll go wake him up now actually, he's a real heavy sleeper..." I laughed nervously then speed walked from the kitchen. I almost fell over, bumping into Zacky on the staircase.

"Is Meaghan downstairs?" He asked as I went past.

"Yup," I yelled just hoping he'd hear. I then burst into Brian's room, not bothering to knock. He was lay on his stomach, half under, half on top of the duvet and he was just wearing a pair of pyjama bottoms. I sighed and made my way over to the side of his bed. He was sound asleep and I felt sort of bad waking him but I had no other choice now. At first I just tried talking to him, telling him to wake up but it wasn't working. I was weary of touching his shirtless back, muscles lines them and a tattoo than read 'Haner' was between his prominent shoulder blades...

I shook the thoughts from my head, I can't get attached and just decided to shake him gently.

"Brian! Get up!" I whispered shouted. I watched as his eyes flickered open and squinted in the light.

"Anastasia?" He said in a raspy morning voice. God it was so sexy... I mean... It was different.

"Morning, uh we have a problem." I said and folded my arms.

"And what would that be?" He yawed as he sat up and stretched, only then realising he was shirtless as he face went slightly pink again but he didn't do anything to change it.

"Zacky told Meaghan yesterday that we were going on a date remember? She thinks we're a couple." I explained.

"Well shit..." He said which made me laugh silently as that was exactly what I'd thought. "What are we gonna do?"

"I guess just act... I don't know... Like a couple just while she's around..." I shrugged, seeing no other option that wouldn't include Zacky having to explain to Meaghan why he lied which we weren't gonna do.

"Yeah fine, what... how do I do that again?" He asked as he looked genuinely confused, furrowing his eyebrows and looked up to me.

"I don't know just do... couple-y stuff? I'm not good at it, you've got more experience than me!" I exclaimed.

"Fine, fine whatever. I'll think of something." He stood up and reassured me. I took a deep breath and nodded before leaving. I was joined by a stumbling Jimmy on the landing as he finally got up.

"Morning," I smiled to him and he just lazily grunted back. "There's paracetamol and pancakes downstairs." I told him and his mood seemed to immediately lighten as he followed me downstairs. When we got down, I saw Zacky now had his own pancakes to and Meaghan was at the stove.

"Sorry, they were gonna burn!" She said apologetically and moved out my way.

"Its fine, don't worry about it, thank you." I laughed as I took over the frying pan. Jimmy, Meaghan and Zacky were all talking as I pushed the next pancakes on a plate for Jimmy. And at that moment, Brian entered (this time with a shirt on) with a smirk on his face. I was confused at first but then he came over to me and slipped his hand around my waist before pecking my cheek.

"Morning babe," He said sleepily then leant against the side next to me.

"The fuck?! How long was I gone?" Jimmy exclaimed upon seeing this as I realised he had no idea about it. Zacky quickly turned around a shushed him though and I looked at him as if to say 'I'll explain later' to which he nodded.

"Oh I haven't introduced you, Jimmy this is Meaghan, Meaghan this is the literal man child – Jimmy." Zacky said, making us all laugh to how true it was. I made the next pancakes for Jimmy as they all continued to talk and Brian stayed standing next to me. I finished the last pancakes that Brian and I ate while everyone continued to talk.