ANNOUNCEMENTS about alternative ending!!

Hello!!

So I asked everyone if you would want an alternative ending (it is still fake) and a lot of you said you would like it. So, I will be working on one and will try to post it soon!! :)

ALSO....

I've been working on another book, and have numerous chapters posted already! The book is called Disparate, and here is the summary:

Casper is a killer.

But it's not like he had a choice in the matter.

Captured when he was only twelve, Casper is a slave under Sergeant Devin, a fierce man who is always humiliating and picking on Casper, because he is different, different than everyone else.

Casper's job is to kill the blue-eyed people, and to capture the brown-eyed.

In a world where blue eyed people are considered deadly and dangerous for past reasons, Casper and his fellow slaves work to kill them, and take brown eyed people into custody, to "save them."

But when Casper comes face to face with a blue eye who is as innocent as it gets, and has something to offer that Casper can not ignore, he faces a tough decision.

And just may suffer the consequences

This book has a lot of action, and is actually pretty similar to The Four, so if you liked this book and like action, PLEASE check it out!!

That's all, folks :) thank you!