Two

" Hello! Welcome to Murder Hotline, The most reliable killing service in Green-hills city!We guarantee a clean and fast kill for your sake and ours. How may I be in your service?"

" Hey....so I woke up this morning and I found Shawn handcuffed to a teddybear with a bra, entire body covered in pink paint which seems to be not getting off, fake large boobs glued to his chest with the word I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE WRITTEN ON HIS HEAD! and...HE WENT TO SCHOOL LOOKING LIKE THAT!
How....How did you do it, He said he didn't feel anything while he was sleeping. AND HOW DID YOU GET INSIDE WITHOUT ME NOT KNOWING! I DIDNT EVEN SEE YOU!"

" Oh its you......Well theres this thing called skills that I have and use to do my job, Remember Clean and Fast, darling get that through your head"

" Im officially scared of you...But I loved what you did to Shawn, He Looked like the shithead he is, inside and out! "

" Glad doing business with you"

" Since you went to my house....that means you've seen me right,....I look hot right, you must have melted when you saw me......OH GOD,YOU MIGHT EVEN HAVE A PICTURE OF ME ON YOUR PHONE RIGHT NOW...YOU STALKER!....But I forgive you cause no one can handle my good looks"

" I didn't even see you dumbass, I was busy with my work"

" Awww, Your really missing out. Thats a bummer cause my body is Hot! We could have done so much more.....hmmmm"

" Eww, pervert"

" Don't deny it, once you see my body, you'll feel like your in heaven all the time"

" Yeah Ill be in heaven because your ignorance is killing me"

" I don't care, I know Im sexy"

" Sexy isn't the right word to use....its more like trash, and Don't flatter yourself, your head is already big with that ego of yours, it might explode any moment and Ill be there celebrating!"

" YOUR A REAL MEANIE, you know."

" Why,thank you"

" Sarcasm, really is that your best defense"

" Yes and I happen to be very good at it"

" Where do you get it! I can only think of a comeback right after the argument!"

" My brain duh, you use it to think....unlike someone I know...."

" RUDE! Go sit in the corner and think about what you did!"

" But I don't wanna sit in the corner!.....YOU CANT MAKE ME!"

" Fine, Ill never forgive you!"

" Oh no! Whatever shall I do"

" You're gonna live the rest of your life, regretting that you've been mean to me"

"Noooooooooooo........"

" Ill forgive you if you tell me your name"

" Can't that's confidential. My name is probably going clog up any space left in your mind and thats something your brain can't handle"

" Its a name.....and HEY! Your being rude again! I cant believe after all we've been through, you like seeing me suffer.... I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!"

" Don't get your panties in a twist ! Do you really want to know my name"

" Yes tell me"

" DO YOU REALLY REALLY WANT TO KNOW"

"YESS"

" YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO KNOW!"

" YESS TELL ME GODDAMMIT!"

" MY NAME IS..."

" WHAT?"

" THE NAMES BOND, JAMES BOND"