Thirty eight

"Winged eyeliner,check!"

"Glittery lipgloss, check!"

"Professionally styled hair, check!"

"Dress that probably shows off more than necessary, definitely checked!"

"Amazing friend that supports you and totally knows whats best, Absolutely checked!"

In case you're confused on what's happening. I'm currently tied down on a black leather chair as Shawn my 'gorgeous' stylist or at least that's what he likes to call himself, is pampering me to make me 'beautiful' because clearly as told by him, I wasn't before.

He came running to my house at 10am. I was barely awake when kept pounding non-stop on the door until I let him in as he kept saying that I needed to get ready for my date, which takes place at 2pm.

The very date, that that egocentric asshole persuaded me to attend to. Emphasis on the word persuaded, for he was a very persuasive Asshole.

At first I didn't agree, mostly because I felt a little tired after yesterday's activities in the park and because he asked me on a date on the phone. But as he mentioned the word "free food" my interest had instantly perked up and I immediately agreed. Despite a few cons, there was nothing wrong with free food.

For the free food.

Somehow Shawn found out about this and when I tried to kick him out of the house, he wouldn't budge and told me he was going to be my stylist. And Shawn was anything, but a stylist.

Okay, let me rephrase that, in all honesty he's not really good at anything except being stupid.

And when I was the one who wouldn't budge and agree to his 10 step plan on having a perfect date, called 'Operation get laid'. He tied me up on a black leather chair even with my constant protests.

And here we are now in the present..

"AND VOILA!" Exclaimed Shawn as he turned my chair to face the mirror in order to see the big reveal. Waving a make up brush with his right hand as if what he had done was a masterpiece. And let me tell you.......It was nowhere close to a masterpiece.

My winged eyeliner was crooked, the black line going in different ways as if drawn by a child. My lips felt very icky from the huge amounts of  glittery strawberry lipgloss put on. some of the lipgloss wasn't even on my lips. My hair was straightened poorly, very poorly. Some strands where straight, some were still curly.......And is that a brush stuck to my hair? And the dress I'm wearing is tight and shows way to much cleavage.

If you even have cleavage...

SHUT UP MIND! DON'T MAKE ME GO IN THERE!

In fact I looked like a hooker who just came out from a club after a rough night of drinking. Though a hooker would probably even look better.

"Shawn could you take this off, I'd like to check your work more in the mirror" I smile tightly at Shawn. Pointing my head to my tied hands.

" Glad you appreciate my work, No need to thank me. This is all part of the plan for tonight. I'm positive you're going to get laid" Shawn grinned ear to ear as he bent down and slowly untied the ropes binding my hands. Obviously unaware of the glares I'm sending him.