Eight

Italic- Lucy Harper
Bold- Mark Yeager
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

" Lucy?"

" No this is Patrick"

" Darling, your voice says otherwise"

" Ughh...Stop!"

" Im pretty surprised you called me first, I feel so special! Im going to remember this moment forever"

"Shhhhhh! I don't need you to be a drama queen right now. I called cause I need your help, THIS IS IMPORTANT! My life practically depends on it!"

" Anything for the adorable Pipsqueak!, so what seems to be this important thing your talking about "

" So Im at the mall and I saw this amazing store that's practically like HEAVEN! and guess what?!"

" What?"

" THE WHOLE STORE WAS FILLED WITH HARRY POTTER MERCHANDISE GALORE! I FEEL LIKE IM AT PARADISE. And the best part was.......THEY WERE SELLING HARRY POTTER MERCHANDISE FOR HALF PRICE,MARK! HALF! ......Then I found this cute little time turner necklace and the horcrux locket, but I don't know which one to buy, MARK! HELP ME!"

" OKAY-OKAY JUST CALM DOWN! The people there might think your a crazy person, oh wait you are!"

" ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME OR NOT!"

" Okay if I were you, I would choose the cute little time turner so....."

" so what?"

" So I could use it and rewrite our past, present and future"

"Oh God"

" I bet you're fangirling there at the store, No need to hide it. Im pretty charming if I do say so myself"

" Eww stop, it did anything but that! Now wipe that stupid smirk of your face"

" How did you know?! Are you psychic! CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT MY FUTURE WILL BE LIKE! Wait I already know, Ill be spending it with you!"

" If you're not going to stop I'm going to hang up"

" No Don't! I'll stop"

" Good, cause if you didn't I would have ripped your balls off through the phone"

" How does one even do that?!"

" Hey I gotta go, Thanks for helping me choose Mark!"

" Lucy is this you?.....WHAT DID YOU DO TO LUCY! Well ladies and gentlemen I can't believe I'm saying this but Lucy harper is thanking me! Can you believe that! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!"

" Don't get used to it"

" OH NO THE FLOOR IS ALREADY STARTING TO SHAKE! BRACE YOUR SELVES EVERYBODY! AHHHHHHH!"

" Idiot"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Dedicated to extrachipper for her amazing British impressions
and for being the awesome Harry Potter enthusiast she is.
Oh and dare I forget,
Thank you for making the very cute cover <3
That I now officially use.
Catch you later mate!