Chapter One

Tris pov

It's been four months. Four months without my period. I have been having a lot of sex lately, ugh I knew this would happen. I think I'm pregnant!

My parents are always away so me being the dumb teenager I am decides to have a boy over and have sex. Not just a boy actually, it's two. Over the last few months I have been sleeping with two different boys.

I don't know why I'm doing this but my horny teenage horomones make me always want to have sex with them and their horny horomones make them always want to have sex with me. I know it's probably wrong that I'm doing it with two different guys but I'm not dating either of them, it's just for fun I guess.

I'm a senior in high school. I'm getting older. I think I'm allowed to have some fun for once. I have always been deticated to my school work but now I'm just slacking off. It's my final year. I just want to live a little.

I have been trying to leave the topic of "me not having my period" off for months now but I think it's time for me to see if I'm pregnant or not.

I went to the drug store after school and picked up a pregnancy test. I go to my bathroom in my room and take the test. While Im waiting I pick my hair up into a ponytail and wipe my sweaty hands on my sweat pants.

Sweats are the only thing I have that fit me right now. I have been gaining a lot of weight these past few months.

The pregnancy test stick beeps and it's time to reveal the moment of truth. I hold the stick in my hand and read it.

"Pregnant- 4-5 months"

I put a hand over my mouth and sigh.

"What have I done" I say to myself.

I feel like I'm about to cry but nothing comes out.

There's a knock at the door downstairs so I straighten myself up and then go downstairs to answer it.

I open it revealing Tobias.

"Are your parents home" he ask

"No" I say

"Good. All day all I wanted to do was kiss you" he says walking in pecking my lips.

I close the door behind him and cross my arms over my chest.

"I had such a terrible day. I failed my history test again and if my grade goes any lower than a C I won't be able to play on the baseball team." He says kicking off his sneakers and talking to me. He's about to strip out of his clothes because he thinks we are going to have sex like we normally do when my parents aren't home but we can't. I have to break the news to him.

"Your good at history right? Do you think you could tutor me" he asks lifting off his shirt.

"What's wrong" he says, walking over to me holding my hands.

"Um I have to tell you something" I say

"Is this a serious talk like does it mean we're not having sex because I would like to put my clothes back on, it's cold in your house" he says

"Go put your clothes back on then just meet me in the living room" I say

I walk to the living room and sit on a couch. Tobias sits on the same couch as me but like a foot away.

"So what do you want to talk about" he says

"Promise me you won't get mad" I say

"Well it depends on what you did" he says

"I'm pregnant" I say, just letting it out.

"Wow okay. I was not expecting that" he says

"And you don't know who the father is because you've also been sleeping with Al." He adds

I look up at him and he looks up at me.

"I should have never slept with two different guys." I say

"I just want to let you know whatever happens. I will always be here for you" he says

"I like you and I was actually going to ask you to be my girlfriend today" he adds blushing a little.

"Really" I say smiling

"My baby or not my baby I don't care. I want to be with you. So will you? Be my girlfriend." He says

I want to say yes. My body is telling me to say yes. I'm even sure this baby is telling me to say yes but my mind is telling me to say no. I go with my mind and saying no.

"I like you too but I just can't right now. I can't be a girlfriend right now. I'm not even sure what I can be but I have a baby growing inside me I have to start thinking about me and this baby but maybe when the baby is born I can think about it" I say

"Okay" he says holding my cheek and kissing my head.

He gets up from the couch and I do the same to walk him out.

"Ill see you tomorrow at school I guess. If you need anything just call me and I'll get it for you and I know you don't know who the father is yet but if you have any doctors appointments for the baby I would like to come if that's okay" he says and I smile and nod.

"Sure I would like that and I will call the doctor as soon as possible to see when I can do a DNA test to get a clear, accurate, result to who the father is" I say

"Okay" he says and leaves.

I lock the door when he leaves and grab my phone to call Al and give him the same information I just gave Tobias.

He takes it just like Tobias did. He also which is really weird confesses his love for me and tells me he will be there for me no matter what.

Great now I have 2 incredible boys who love me. I like them both but I don't know who I would pick at the end.

First chapter done. I hope you enjoyed and please comment your thoughts. Also vote :)