Chapter twelve

Tris pov

"Mommy I have to use the bathroom" Gaby says as we get off the plane. We just landed in Florida.

"Okay. Emma do you have to go" I ask her

"No" she says holding Tobias hand

"Are you sure" I say

"Yes" she says

"Okay, stay with daddy. We will be right back" I say

I walk Gaby to the bathroom and I pull down her pull ups when I see she's already peeing in them.

"Gaby. Sweetie wait. Let me put you on the toilet" I say and she just continues to stand peeing.

When she looks at me I sigh and pull her pull ups and pants back up.

"Is sorry mommy" she says

"It's okay. Next time just wait for me to put you on the toilet." I say

"Lets go to daddy and get your bag of new pull ups" I tell her holding her hand as we walk to find Tobias

"That was quick" Tobias says

"She did pee on her self" I tell him

"Oh oh. Why did you wait for the toilet" Tobias tells her

"I couldn't hold it" she says

"I'm sorry daddy" she says to him hugging his leg

"It's okay munchkin, you just know better for next time" Tobias tells her, patting her head.

"K lets go change you, you stinky butt" I say tapping her head with a new pull up.

I hold wipes in my hands and the new pull-up and have Gaby walk right in front of me since my hands were full.

We get to the bathroom and I pull her dirty pull up down and throw it away in a small trash can that was in the stall.

I put the new one on and clean her up with the wipes.

"All better?" I ask her

"Yes" she says

"Thank you mommy" she adds and I smile walking her out to wash her hands.

I put the wipes to the side of the sink and lift her up to wash her hands. I grab some soap and rub it all throughout her hands. I turn the water on and make sure it's not hot. I put her small hands over the water and wash them clean.

Once we're done in the bathroom. We walk back to where Tobias was with Emma.

"Daddy, daddy. I'm all clean" Gaby says running up to him

"Yay" Tobias says giving her a high five

"Ready little munchkins" I say

"Mommy" Emma says

"Yes" I answer

"I have to use the bathroom" she says and I look at Tobias with an annoyed face, he looks back at me and laughs. I grab her hand and walk her to the bathroom.
_______________________________

We got to the hotel, settled in a little and decided to go to one of the parks.

We brought our stroller with us because I know the girls are not going to want to walk around the whole park.

We're about to leave the hotel when the girls get cranky.

It's 7 o'clock at night here. 8 o'clock is their normal bed time but today they are probably even sleepier from all the traveling we did.