Chapter six

Tris pov

I lay in a hospital bed, in a gown, clutching my stomach, and screaming.

"Tobias can you hold my hand" I ask Tobias who stands next to my bed

"But you told me not to" he says

"I know but I need something to squeeze" I say crying because the pain is way to much.

A few minutes earlier I screamed at Tobias because he was being so kind and amazing, the pain just put me in a cranky mood.

I lay my head on the pillow and squeeze Tobias hand crying.

My mom comes to my side and rubs my back.

"This is what you get for having sex. Next time you think about having sex remember this pain" my mom says and I put my hands on my face.

"Mom please be quiet. I don't need a lecture right now" I say taking my hands off of my face.

Another pain shoots throughout my body and I clutch my stomach and wince.

"No one is being considerate to the amount of pain I'm in" I say sitting up in the bed

Tobias kicks his shoes off and takes his hoodie off. He lays next to me on the bed and I curl into a small ball on him.

"This really hurts" I whisper against him

"I know" he whispers back kissing my head and rubbing small circles on my belly.

I take deep breaths in and out and let the touch of Tobias calm me down.

I close my eyes and let the pain go through my body.

"I want the pain to go away" I say crying

"It will" he says holding my face in his hands and wiping the tears away.

The pain continues to go through my body but being in Tobias arms seems like it's not there. Our faces are so close together, I hold his cheek with a one of my hand and lean our heads
together.

My lips touch his for a second then I pull away and giggle

"I love you" I say smiling

"I love you more" he says

"No I love you more" I say and he pecks my lips.

We can barely kiss because our parents are in the room with us.

"So how are you feeling" he says

"A little better because I'm with you" I say

"Really" he says

"Well no not really. Everything still hurts like shit but I'm trying to ignore it" I say and we laugh.

"Tris, watch your language" my dad says and I roll my eyes.
_______________________________

"Okay tris it's time to push" the doctor says coming into the room with a whole bunch of nurses and other doctors.

"Are you ready" she ask smiling

"Ready to see the girl's but I'm nervous to push" I say

"You're going to do amazing" she says and I nod.

Tobias stands next to me and I start to cry.

"Baby. Don't cry" Tobias says wiping my tears

"What's wrong sweetheart" Evelyn ask