Chapter eight

Tris pov

Today is Tobias birthday. The girls are getting so big already. Tobias thinks I have nothing planned for his birthday since we're saving money for a new house and a supplies for the babies but our parents said to do it. They want him to have this celebration.

He's turning 19. I'm still 18 but I will be turning 19 soon.

I invited our friends who we haven't seen since graduation. They are all off in college now but they said they will make time to come.

Tobias and I were so happy to graduate and be on our own now. Now we're trying to get our own house.

Well actually that's the big surprise of the night.

For Tobias birthday his parents and my parents decided to award us with a house. He's been working so hard to save money for this house and I can't wait for him to finally see that we have one.

My parents, Tobias parents and I woke up really early to make him breakfast. We're at my house so Tobias parents drove over here this morning.

Tobias Mom holds the food and his dad holds the drink. While my parents hold a baby each. He's sleeping in my room and we're standing outside the door.

"Before we barge in. Let me wake him up because he hates being startled in the morning" I say

"Okay just be quick. I want to see my baby" his
Mom says and I nod, giggling a little.

I walk into the room and shut the door behind me. He lays in my bed nice and peacefully. I don't even want to wake him up.

I put my hands on tobias chest and bend down and kiss his lips.

"Happy birthday" I whisper against his lips. I move my lips to his neck and leave small kisses there.

He puts his hands on my waist and picks me up, placing me on his lap.

"I love waking up to morning birthday sex" he says kissing me and I put a finger on his lips.

"Shh. Your parents and my parents are standing right outside this door" I whisper

"So no morning birthday sex" he whispers against my skin

"No" I say

"Later" I add and he smiles giving me a kiss. I pull away and sit next to him on my bed.

"Come in. He's awake" I say

His mom walks in first and hugs him. She puts the food on the coffee table making sure she doesn't drop it.

"Happy birthday my handsome baby boy" she says kissing his head and pinching his cheeks

"Mom please stop" he says and I giggle

"My baby is 19" his mom says and he smiles sitting up in bed.

"Happy birthday son" his father says.

"Here's Gaby" my dad says handing me Emma.

"Dad this is Emma. Mom is holding Gaby" I say

"Here I got her" Tobias says taking Gaby from my mom's hand.