My little terrifying secret

Isabella's POV:

I look at the clock and see it's almost time to go. Wonder if dad is still raping mom. Ya that's what I said. My dad forces my mom to have sex. Sucks right. Ok I have to buy ear buds so I don't hear moaning anymore. Ringgggg. I walk to my locker and put my books down. Jason walks up to me and looks directly into my eyes almost like he's looking into my soul. "Isabella..uh..I wondered if..uh..you..uh..wanted too..uh..come to..uh..my party..to-tonight"Jason stuttered scratching his head. "Sure..uh..what..uh..time do..uh..I..uh..come..uh..."I teased. "Stop it, and..uh..uhhh..how about seven? He asked. "Sure be there Mr...uh..! I giggle walking away. "See you later?" He asks. "You will!" I yell back replying to his question.

I get out of school and realize it's raining. I'm all ready far from school and I'm soaking but guess what? Jason comes running to me in a he rain just to tell my he changed the time to six. He couldn't just text me I swear this guy is so dumb. Shit I really wish that instead of him talking in his sexy voice that he would give me his umbrella!

I get to my house and check the time. "Well I have three hours to get ready!" I whisper yell to myself. Ugh I totally forgot to get ear buds. Damn!

(Moaning)

(Moaning)

Ugh and there it goes now.

I walk up to my room and quietly open my bedroom door. What the fuck! My parents are having it on MY bed seriously! I quietly walk out and go to the kitchen and eat some vegetarian pizza. One thing you know about me know. I walk to the living room and turn on the tv and start watching the titanic. Ugh why does everyone it have to be so sad I cry every time. Beep! Beep! Beep! And there goes the pizza! Yumm! I sit the plate down on the coffee table in front of the couch. I get a box of tissues obviously and sit down. The saddest part about the movie is rose realizes that jack won't wake up.

Tears

Tears.

Before the end of the movie I end up falling asleep. By the time I wake up I realize that I have 20 minutes to get ready. I never really thought that the towns bad boy would invite the schools mystery girl to a party. Eh maybe he likes me?

I go up to my room and quietly get the stuff I need and take it to the bathroom. I get a violet dress with a pair of silver high heals.  I get put on some pop pink lip gloss and a nude eyeshadow with black mascara. I check the time and realize I have ten minutes to get there. I get my Keys and head out.
----------------------------------------------

Hey everyone sorry that these chapters have been so short but I don't want you guys to wait long for me to update. Once the summer comes I would definitely wright a lot more chapters. Bye!

-Isabella