Sorry for what! Embarresing me!

"Ya I got the video." Jaden says with a smirk on his face.

I didn't really want to do this to Isabella but Jaden he just got to me. Honestly I wanted to punch him for what he's done but I can't do that to him he's my best friend and cousin.

"So will we put it on the school TV before announcements?" I weakly tell Jaden.

"Yes now that would be the end of her pranks for good." He laughs.

I go out to the living room were the party mainly is and start telling people to leave. I have a huge migraine and I can't bare anymore of this loud music.

Once everyone leaves I start cleaning up while Jaden Grayson Kaden and Chase help out. I swear people don't know how to pick up after themselves. I am so tired I can't even.....

Kaden interrupted my thought as he asked, "Hey Jason are you going to be able to come to school tomorrow because I know you haven't been feeling well these past couple days. Jaden shoots me a glare and so I quickly say yes.

After Kaden Grayson Jaden and Chase left I ran up the stair and too the restroom and puked my guts out. I'm never going to mix drugs and beer together again. I tell myself feeling dumb knowing I shouldn't have done it.

After I went up to my room and took a calming nap.

--------------------------------------

I am soooooo sorry for not updating. Today was the last day of school so I have Alot more time to update longer chapters and update them quicker since I have more time. And on my little terrifying secret. I was supposed to be my sister gets raped not my mom sorry. I hope you liked this chapter my lovies. Don't forget to follow DRIEDUPKISSES andkawwaii_potao.
Bye my lovies

-Isabella