Giving up on you

I walked into the house and saw my mom laying on the floor.

"MOM! What happened are you okay."

I saw blood spilling from her stomach and I could tell it was a gun shot. Tear flooded my eyes and poured out. I called 911 and waited while putting pressure on my mom.

"Oh, no no no mom please don't leave me now you are the only one I have left."

"You're in college now so you are old enough to be on you own Hun. I just want you to know I love you if I don't make it." My mom whispered as she tried her hardest to keep her eyes open.

I couldn't help but screen. I heard the ambulance coming. Everything was getting blurry and all sounds were muffled. I guess this really does happen to people not just in movies. I saw the paramedics caring my mom on a bed.

"Mom." I tried to yell but it turned to a whisper and right then and there everything went black.

________________________

Jason's POV

I tried calling Isabella but it went straight to voice mail. She couldn't have gotten hurt she left less than an hour ago. I tried her three more times and they all went to voice mail. Oh Isabella please don't be hurt.

[hey baby you okay I've been ringing you for a while. I hope you okay]

[babe please pick up I'm seriously getting worried now.]

[pick up I'm seriously worried know please answer me I don't not what to do or who to call cause I don't know what's happened.]

1hour later.

She still hasn't picked up any of my call or texts. Ugh Isabella please be okay. I went to the kitchen to get a snack. Nothing..... Nothing in my kitchen looked or tasted good so I just headed to Mc Donald's.

"Can I get a quarter pounder with French fries and a chocolate shake please. Thank you" Isabella always ordered this whenever we came here. I don't know how thin she still is after eating this.

"Sure thing hotty." I smiled so I won't be rude. She started flirting with me. I'm thankful I'm with Isabella though or else after her shift I would have knocked her up. So hard changing my player ways.

"Here you go will I see you after my shift?" She asked me and I was fighting so hard.

"Sorry but got a girl friend" I smirked at her. Her eyes narrowed so I left. I can feel her eyes burning holes through my head.

                                                        _______________
                                                        _______________

Isabella's POV

I woke up very soon looking for my phone. I got up from e bed and went to a nurse that looked familiar.

"Uh Ms. Do you know where my doctor is?" I asked politely.

"Yes ma'am just go down the hall till you see the fourth door on the right and he's in there"

"Thank very mush for your help"

"No problem Miss Martin." I gave her a sweat smile and she returned it back. I walk down the hall and open the fourth floor on the right as the nurse said.

" Uh Mr. Logan do you know where my phone is and also where my moms room is at?" I asked him.

"Oh here's your phone and your mom is in a coma but you can visit her just go back to where your room was and five more rooms down." He replied in a deep voice.

"Thanks" I left the room and went to my mothers.

I saw my mom laying in Ned and I started sobbing so hard. I sang " giving up on you" and as I sang I sobbed even harder.

[ I'm still learning to love.
Just starting to crawl
Say something I'm giving up on you
I'm sorry I couldn't get to you
Anywhere I would've followed you.
And I will swallow my pride
Your the one that I love
Say something I'm giving up on you.
I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you.]

On that last part I choked and sobbed much harder. I put my forehead on her and cried.

"Oh mom I'm so sorry I love you please fight don't leave me I need you." I sobbed so hard. I started to pray asking not to take my mom just yet that I still need her.

"Amen"

---------------------------------------------------

I was crying on these last parts ugh! I still am.😭😭😭😭
I hoped you guys like this chapter cause I know I did. Sorry of its taking me long to write I'm writing blue but I'm not publishing till I'm done with this one though.

The song is above so if you want to here it all. Sorry if there isn't much Jason in this chapter but eh. Love you all oh and I almost forgot there is going to be some serious drama going on. Uh oh!

Love y'all XOXO

-Isabella