Suprise!

What I pictured Isabella outfit to look like

I wasn't sure what to do because everyone told me I couldn't come downstairs. I was just on my phone all day. It was my birthday so I guessed that was the reason why. Mom got out of a coma all my aunts and uncles were her as if my cousins and friends. Jason is going to pick me up later to take me to breakfast so he has the whole day with me. We will come back for the surprise though.

Beep! beep! There's Jason car.

"Mom I'm leaving" I yelled from the stairs.

"Have a good day baby stay outta trouble!" I smiled and left. Before I opened the door I smelt red velvet cake my favorite. I opened the door and-

"Happy birthday gorgeous. Wow I love the outfit." I grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close.

"Are you sure you're hungry cause we can just go to my place?" He asked smirking.

"Yes I'm starving. Let's go eat and then see what happens." I winked at him then we headed out.

                                                            ______________
                                                            ______________
                                                                      At IHOP

"Can I get scrambled eggs a fruit bowl and turkey bacon oh and some lemon iced tea please. Thank you." I smiled at the lady who was just looking at Jason while taking my order. I cleared my throat so she can pay attention.

"I'll get the same as my girlfriend please." Jason said girlfriend enough for the waitress would get the hint. When she glared at me me I winked and smirked. She rolled her eyes.

"Damn that bitch is obsessive." I laughed.

"In kidding" Jason chuckled.

After we were done eating we headed out to Jason house.

"Mmmm you looks so god damn hot in this outfit you look amazing." He sexily licked his lips. I blushed and looked away. He grabbed me by the waist and kisses me. He lifts me up so I'm able to wrap my legs around his waist. He took me to his bed and laid me down. I took off his shirt and he took off my crop top and inclined my bra.

I covered myself.

"Stop it you look beautiful." He whispered into my ear. I blushed once again. I wrapped my arms around his head to keep him close. I needed this I needed him.

                                                                ____________
                                                                ____________
                                                              45 minutes later.

Jason got a call telling I can come home now. I was so excited to see everything. We headed to my house and once we got Therese entered the kitchen and everything was beautiful.

"Surprise!"everyone came out of their hiding spots and huddled me.

"Ahh my little girl is eighteen" my mom yelled. The party was amazing and everything was perfect just like my life.

--------------------------------------

Last chapter! Well this is the end. Sorry it ended soon but I want to write other books so I really hope you liked the book. Thank y'all

Love y'all so much XOXO

-Isabella