Thoughts

I snap my finger three times.

"Jason did you hear me what are we?" I said in his face.

"I don't know." He replied.

"Thought so.....bye Jason." I walked in the rain and I hear him calling my name but it's slightly fading out as I pick up my pace.

I reach the school and my clothes are dripping wet.

"What the hell happened to you Isabella" Jessica asked.

"I jumped in my pool and took a swim and didn't even bother drying off" I sarcastically tell her.

"Oh"she said"

"I walked in the rain dumbass" Jessica is such a knuckle head sometimes.

"Here I brought some extra clothes thinking some of you guys will need them." She gave me the clothes and I thanked her. She is always there for me when I need someone most.

I put on the white crop top with a pair of navy blue shorts with a lot of buttons and some navy blue converse . I wiped of all her ruined makeup and redid it. I looked so cute. I went to class and it sucked because Jason kept trying to talk to me and oh I tried my hardest not to talk to him.

"What the fuck do you need!" I yelled at him in the middle of class.

"Miss Martin go right ahead to the principles office now please."

Ugh great can this day get any better. I feel everyone's eyes burning right through me.

Before I  the classroom I saw Jason jump on the table and say...FUCK SCHOOL!

"Mr. Woods go to the principles office with Isabella now!" Mr. Reign yelled.

I walked down the not saying a word to Jason but that didn't mean Jason wouldn't either. Well he is the one who made get sent to the principles office.

" Isabella what is up with-" he didn't get to finish talking to me because Grayson cut him off.

"Hey man you're to the principles office too"

"Ya Me. Reign is so strict." They walked into the boys bathroom so I didn't get to here their conversation.

                                                            _________________
                                                            _________________

Jason's POV

I checked if the cost was clear meaning by Isabella was gone.

"Because I love her okay!" I said to Grayson.

"How could you love her she has a resemblance to Keira man."

"I know but she's different......she's sweet nice and caring and beautiful as in Keira she used me for money"

"Man she is all those things but her and Keira have a lot in common."

"Such as what Grayson"

"If they ever met they  might team up to like you know..........kill you!"

I gave a little chuckle to his response.

"I love her and you can't stop me from loving her ever."

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I know I said I wouldn't update until 50 followers but I can't help but keep writing....well I hope you like this chapter. Only a few more chapters till the end. I'm making a new book for all those werewolf and vampire fans out there.

Love y'all XOXO

-Isabella