Revenge

Jason's POV.

I walk into the school doors and try to catch up to my friends. "Ayy man how's that hair of your?" Grayson chuckles along with my other friends. "Shut the fuck up! I need your help to get revenge on Isabella." I whisper. "Ya what ya need man. Anything for my fellow gang leader." Eithen said with a smirk on his face. "Ok How about if we unlock Isabella's locker and so when she opens it Nutella splats all over her." I whisper with a smirk creeping up on my face. "Uhh but didn't you do that last year and everyone thought that was a dumb prank?" Kameron scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. "Fuck I forgot about that! What if we put peanut butter in her backpack so all her stuff gets ruined ya! I say. "Uhh ok I guess that will be ok but I rather pour water over her so she's soaking." Grayson said. "Fine!" I dramatically said. We get a bucket full of freezing water and put it into Isabella's locker so when she opens her locker water pours all over her.

A few minutes after Isabella walks into the school doors and walks towards her locker. I am trying so hard not to laugh that my face is turning a bright red. When Isabella opens her locker she gasps and tries to get away but she's to late. She gasps and the water just pours on her. I burst out laughing. Isabella looks me straight into my eyes and smiles and runs to me and pours the rest of the water on me so guess what we were both soaking wet. Damn! I walked into the restroom and grabbed a couple paper towels to dry off from the freezing cold water. I looked in the mirror and started to laugh. "What the hell is wrong with Isabella?" I whisper to my self still silently laughing.

I walk out of the restroom and start walking to my locker. "What the fuck Jason!" Isabella laughed with a big grin on her face. "I can't see how this is funny to you, I just poured freezing cold water on you." I say with confusion in my voice. "Na it's what I got for turning you hair pink, oh and sorry about that." Isabella laughed. "Eh it's ok.......well gotta go." I say walking away.

----------------------------------

Hello everyone I am so sorry that I haven't updated I've have a lot of things going on this month I'm so sorry....it is the end of the school year though so during the summer I can update more yayyyyyy!!!!😊😊😊😊😊😊. Well I just want you to know that this next chapter is going to revel a serious secret about Isabella......so look out for this next update. JASON TO THE RESCUE!

-Isabella Rojas
Byeeeee