End of school

"I'm not trying to I'm just worried you'll hurt her."Grayson told me.

"I wont hurt her shoes different then any other girl. I can't believe you'll think that Grayson."I fought back.

I left the restroom and went to the front office

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Three days later
                            Graduation day

Isabella's POV

Its been a few days since me and Jason been dating and well........I haven't been happier.

"Hey baby jump in we're going to be late." Jason said.

"No we have......oh damn we only have 30 minutes baby hurry."I yelled getting into the Cadillac.

We arrived at school two minutes before the ceremony started. We found two empty seats with our names on it. The ceremony started.......... I'll like to thank all student and staff- Mr. Freeman started his long speech.

"I can't believe we're graduating." I said.

"Maybe we can celebrate later" I told me with a smirk creeping up.

With that face I blushed because I knew exactly what he was thinking. I decided to stay quiet and wait for my name to be called.

Two minutes later

"Miss Martin."Mr. Freeman said.

I got up collected my stuff shook hands with him and sat back into my seat. After a few people went up Jason's name was called and he looked so hot in his cal and gown. A few minutes later we all went outside and through our caps up into the air. Oh I did not think that graduating will make you feel so grown up. It's such a big change.

"Hello baby" Jason smiled.

We were already in his room. He gave me a soft kiss full of passion. My phone rang and I realized it was my mom.

"Sorry babe but I got to go." I apologized.

He said that it was okay so I left. Well today was the best day of my life.

<><<><<><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><>

Hey everyone I really hope you like this chapter. I'm making a new book Called "Blue"

This is the cover so I really hope y'all like it bye

Love y'all XOXO

- Isabella