Im so sorry

I

I'm so sorry but I'm giving u guys a heads up. On the chapter,my little terrifying secret, it said my mom gets raped but I meant my sister gets raped I'm so sorry about that mistake. I didn't catch the mistake untill my friend told me so sorry guy.

Isabella's POV:

I wake up from my phone that ringing like crazy. I'm to late to answer the call so I get up and turn on my phone. Damn! I have 20 messages and 10 missed calls. All the messages and calls are from Emma.

Oh no I totally forgot to come study with her! Fuck!

Isabella are you coming in over? -Emma

Hello????-Emma

Dammit Isabella if you at Jason's I'm going to be pissed! -Emma

Oh Isabella I'm getting worried now plz text back😥-Emma

Isabella I'm coming over and you better be at your house or else-Emma

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm fine Emma. sorry and I was at Jason's house I'm so sorry. I know I promised to come over I just totally forgot sorry. I'll come over now for we could catch up on studying. I'll be right there.-Isabella

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

An hour before school started I went to Emma's house to do a quick study with her for the science test we had today.

I was freaking out because I never pay any attention in science.

I took a quick look at my phone to check the time. I realized we had 12 minutes to get to school.

OMG!

______________________________________

•At school•

I walk in to school and quickly get to my locker before morning announcements come on. O get out my chemistry book because there's the first class I have for the day. I also get out my science book and stuff it in my book bag.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

Morning announcements are turning on.

"Holy fucking shit." I whisper to myself.

The whole school is watching a video that someone must've took while me and Jason was kissing.

No no no this can't be happening. I silently cry and run to the girls room. Before I even reached the girls room someone grabbed my hand. I didn't even need to look back to know who it was.

JASON!

And he quietly whispers.......

" I'm so sorry"