texts

Home.

The unforgiving hell. That I live in because my mom married my stepdad John. He's a rapist to my sister and abuses me and my mom. Ugh such a....asshole.

Bruises all over my mom and my skin. Hand marks permanent on my sisters skin on how hard John holds her. Why can't my mom divorce him. I'm s scary hurtful and he's ruining the family. And it's all because of my real dad leaving my mom.

I wonder he he does this to us?

My thought are interrupted by the ding on my phone.

Wonder who's texting me?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey Isabella come to my party at six. Jason will be there. -Jessica

Maybe, I'll have to sneak out though. And you know what will happen if I get caught.

Well try your best Izzy because I don't want to be the only one serving beer tonight.😏

That's not the only reason why is it you slut.

Hey I am not. Your the one who kissed Jason.

Stop! It was an innocent kiss.

I'll be there at six thirty.

Thanks boo you da best😍

Lesbian!!!!!!!!!!

Bye

Bye

----------------------------------------------------

Another party to go to. I need to catch up with Jessica any ways we haven't talked in weeks since she's been away at New York to visit her Tia's. I'm lucky that she's Mexican to cause we can speak in Spanish without the teachers or other people knowing. Unless it's Spanish class.

I go into my closet and look at all my options for party cloths. Ah how about a white crop top and short black shorts. Now Jessica is going to call me a slut!

I get my white converse, my purse and sneak out the window. No one will know there's to much moaning and crying.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey Isabella r u coming to the party tonight it's at Jessica's house?-Jason

Ya I just left my house

Oh ok

So Isabella I over heard Cameron say that he was going to try to hit it off with Jessica

No way you serious

Ya I can't believe it well catch you later

Bye.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey y'all I hope you like this chapter. I know it's not much but I have some things going on at home. I won't be able to update for about two or three weeks sorry. But enjoy watt pad for now. Follow kawwaii_potao and DRIEDUPKISSES !!!!!!