The party

I drive into Jason's driveway and see people every where. I walk into the front door and see Jason talking to one of his friends Jaden. The music is booming through the walls and I can't even hear anything but the music. Jason really did a great job decorating this place.

"Hey glad you can make it!" Jason yelled for I can hear him.

"Ya! You did a great job decorating! I said with a big grin across my face.

"Só..um..you wanna drink?" He asked with a long ō sound

"So it's..um..now? Oh and no thanks." I teased

"I can't take a tease cupcake." He pouted

"Cupcake what the hell did that come from? Well any ways I better go so bye?" I said

"Wait didn't you just come though?" He asked

"Ya I meant like go with Emily." I said walking away.

A few hours later I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I sat down at the dining table and put my head down. My head was throbbing from the loud music in the house. It was good music though. I shut my eyes for a quick second then I heard someone calling my name. I didn't need to turn around to know who it was though.

"Yo Martin come here!" Jason yelled across the room.

I walked over to Jason and he motioned to go upstairs with him. I was kind of nervous but like what can go wrong. I walked upstairs with him into this boy-ish room.

"Um what are we doing up here and in here." I asked

He smushed me and collided our lips together. I pulled away instantly.

"I looked into his eyes but couldn't speak. He didn't say anything. He instead crashed our lips together once again. This time I didn't move, I put my arms around his neck and did so.

After a few minutes I pushed back. I touched my lips and he had a grin across his face. I suddenly left the room and walked downstairs. I got my stuff and left his house.

Jason's POV:

"Hey you got the video?" I asked Jaden.