That Beautiful yet Dangerous Creature

Side note
Bold+Italic=Flashback
Enjoy the story

Tick...  Tock... Tick... Tock...

The clock keep on ticking, my heart keep on beating. I can close my eyes but I can't sleep. I can rest my body but my head can't rest. I keep on trying to count lamb and it's useless. My heart doesn't let me sleep because of her. Because of that face. Because of that "Dangerous Black Swan" who come to my dance class a week ago.
I always ended up tossing and turn on my bed because only her face that occupied my mind. Her movement, her eyes, her smile and her simple touch on my shoulder make me numb. It is 100% confirmed that she is dangerous.

***

I come earlier as usual. Why? That's simple. Because if I come early, it means that I get to use the practice room alone right?
As soon as I arrived, I'm doing some stretching and warm up, I look outside and realized that the sun has risen and its light reflected my shadow on the floor. Looking at the clock and since I still have lot of time, I decided to dance at least to two songs until the others come.

-EXO-Call Me Baby-

The music fill the room. Excitement come into me and I started to dance to the part that I know very well but something feels strange. I feel like I'm not alone in this room. I could sense that someone stare at me with intensity in their eyes. At first I just ignore it but when I'm going to play the second song, I decided to turn my body and ....
I found a beautiful creature who standing right in front of the door and look startled at my sudden act
"I... I.. " she tried to say something but nothing else come out from her lips after that. I'm trying to collect my soul and walk toward her, I just don't like this awkward atmosphere around me.
I shape a smile on my lips then offer her a hand, "Wanna dance together?"
After a couple of second I just realized that I just make this beautiful creature(who stalking me while I'm dancing) in front of me turn into a really really dark shade of red. She bent down for a while, and out of my expectation, she put her hands in mine and nods slightly. I took her to the middle of the room. I walk over to put on the music.

-Christina Perry-A Thousand Year-

Once again I took her hand in mine, I put the other hands around her waist while she put her hands on my shoulder shyly. We dance to this song in a very awkward situation. She doesn't have any courage to look into my eyes and I don't mind it. No one would stare at stranger though but again, she surprises me. Slightly she look up, with those cute blush on her cheeks, she look right into my eyes and... BANG! I almost stumbling because of her sudden reaction. I could see those beautiful eyes, sharp nose, cute cheeks with slightly red shade on them, and... Gulp... Well... I don't need to mention it...
Just when the mood was so right, the two of us seems like doesn't want to let go of each other then...
"GOOD MORN-!" those No-Jam siblings come inside the room just like a thunder in the middle of the day and of course, that beautiful creature jump away from me with shocked on her face.
Realized that they just make everything wrong, they look at me, trying to get my pity with their puppy eyes, well... I glare at both of them while they just grin sheepishly.

Later.. I found that she is our new classmate, she is Myoui Mina, the infamous black swan from Canada. A shy beautiful creature who success give me a heart attack.
She keep on looking at me even in the middle of practice. At break time she tried to called me but since her voice is so soft, I almost can't hear anything then... She surprises me with a soft pull on my shirt. I turn my head and found her still hold on the tip of my shirt while bent down. "T... Thank you..." She said,
"For what?"
"For dancing with me"

***

It's two o'clock in the morning already. They said that I started to look like panda because of my baggy eyes. My classmates are started to getting worried about me... They keep on asking if I'm doing good all this time.
Actually, I don't know. I don't know how to answer. It feels good whenever those shy smile appear in my head but when it makes me can't sleep well... I don't know if I could say that was good.

I took my phone, and look at my contact list, suddenly my eyes landed on one name.

Mina

I stare at it for a while.
"Should I called her?" I said.
Well... That time when she pull my shirt, she give me her phone number. I'd be a big liar if I didn't feel happy about it. I was so happy but now? I don't even have a nerve to call her.
I throw my phone to the table again.
"JUST SLEEP HIRAI MOMO! DON'T DISTURB HER!"
I shout to myself and drifted to sleep.

To be continued...

Yeah! This is my first fanfiction about MiMo
Please give me your comment~
Thank you for reading ^^