What's yours, will always be yours

The room stayed silence just right after Momo finished her story.

"Wow...," that's all what Sana could said,

"What just happen already make me surprised, and your story...," Dahyun said,

"...make us even more surprised," Nayeon continued then smile finally appear on her face, she look at Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon could only bend down her head when Nayeon look at her, "You should have told me about this earlier Jeongyeon ah...," she pout, "...I shouldn't pinch your ear and shout at you,"

"I'm sorry," she said, "We're not allowed to tell anyone about this,"

"So...," Momo look at them with a small grin on her lips, "Are we fine now?"

Dahyun look at Chaeyoung, "Well... Everything is clear anyway," she smile at that anxious little cub and kiss her cheek to calm her down,

Sana only could nod at Momo because she is busy with kiss Tzuyu's face. While Jeongyeon and Nayeon grin at each other lovingly.

"Mina..?" Momo look at Mina, "How about you?"

"If you promise that you'll stay for the night, I won't mad at you anymore," Mina smiled and peck her lovely peach's lips,

Momo grin widely but it turned into frown right after she saw something. Both Jeongyeon and Nayeon pull out the ring out of their pocket and put it to each other's finger. Then they showed the ring to the rest of the group, "One last thing," Jeongyeon said with a smile, "Me and Nayeon already engaged," she look at Nayeon lovingly, "And... We already live together for more than 2 months," Nayeon continue, her arms already lingering to Jeongyoen's arm.

"WHAT?!" The whole room become noisy less than two second,

"HYUNG?! HOW COULD YOU HIDE IT FROM US?!" Chaeyoung is the only one who shout so desperately,

"...wow..." Tzuyu was speechless but she manage to say something at least,

"Calm down..." Jeongyeon chuckles nervously, Nayeon hide her face with her fiancee's shoulder. Never know that telling her friends about this will be so embarrassing anyway.

***

Mina stare at the sky above her, signed until a pair of her favorite arms wrap her waist and her favorite pair of lips landed on her neck tenderly, "Why are you sighing like that?"

"Too much surprises for me today," Mina said, "I just know that you've been waiting for me that long...,"

"But now you're here," Momo turned her body, "You're here, and that's matter Mina ya...," Momo pull her closer so she could lean her head to Mina's, "That's the most important one," she lean closer, "I love you Mina.. My one and only Mina...," Mina felt butterfly come out from her stomach when Momo calling her with that special name, "My lovely wife Hirai Mina," then she seal it with a kiss. A romantic kiss. Mina cupped her cheeks and make the kiss deeper than before, "I love you too my hubby... Hirai Momo, my sweet peach,"

Mina could feel her smile through the kiss, but none of them are willing to let go. What Mina knows after that is she won't be able to sleep that night.

-The End-

Finally end! 😭😭😭😭
Do you love the story so far? '-')/
Please check, "Writer's Little Voice" for further information
*-*

Thank you for reading and voting my story, 😭😭😭
I love you! ♥<( ̄︶ ̄)> []~( ̄▽ ̄)~* ( ̄﹏ ̄) ( ̄ˇ ̄)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯ GO!(*¯︶¯*)(*>.<*)
ヽ(^。^)ノ(*¯︶¯*)(*>.<*)
ヽ(^。^)ノY(^_^)Y↖(^▽^)↗└(^o^)┘