From now on, You're mine

"Hello... Chaeyoung? Are you awake?"

"Yes, I am, and it's because your stupid call that Dubu also awake from her sleep"

"Hey... I'm sorry..."

"Okay okay, apology *yawn* accepted, what do you need eonnie? You called me at this time"

Momo look at her watch and once again apologize to Chaeyoung, it's 11:11

"Stop apologize and tell me what do you need"

Momo look over her shoulder to Mina who sleep soundly, "I'll need your help, tell the others about this too, you get it?"

***

"Hey baby..." She tried to wake Mina up, "It's time to wake up"

Mina opened her eyes, found Momo who smiled and caress her cheeks gently, "We've got lot of things to do my love, you better prepare yourself from now"

***

It's pretty hard to take her out of the bed but at least right now, Mina is cooking breakfast for the two of them while Momo take a bath and prepare for school.

*at bedroom*

"Are you sure?"

"I'm 100% sure Jeongyeon ah... Please help me"

"As long as you didn't do anything stupid"

"I promise, I'll try"

Momo could hear a deep heavy sigh from Jeongyeon's side, "Okay, have Tzuyu and the others know?"

"Yeah, all of them already know, the only thing that left is asking permission from my father,"

"What? Your father still alive?"

"Yeah! Of course! Yoo Jeongyeon is my father and Im Nayeon is my mother,"

"This jokbal!"

Mina suddenly called, "Momo, breakfast is ready!"

"Okay baby!" Momo shouted then talk back to Jeongyeon, "See you later"

***

Momo sighed but still manage to keep a smile on her face. As soon as she arrived at her class, all her classmate come to her and ask her lot of questions due to her absence for almost two weeks.

What make her sighed is not because of her questions but the fact that she can't talk to her lover before the class started.

Mina chuckles at the view in front of her. She feels happy to see Momo back but then her smile gone, because she knows her deal. The deal between her and him. That makes her turn gloomy out of sudden.

In the middle of the crowd, Momo still could see what's going on with Mina. She pull out her phone. Type a short text to Tzuyu and send it.

Since Tzuyu was pretty tall, she took a glance at Momo before walk toward Mina. She tap her shoulder, "Miss your lover already?"

"Ah.. Tzuyu.." Mina smiled, "Yeah... I guess..."

"It's fine Mina, you'll be okay" Tzuyu said with a smile, "We will save you"

Mina frowned with confusion, "What do you mean? What are you talking about?"

"Some things are meant to be a secret and revealed at the right time eonnie ya.." Tzuyu rubs her back, "You'll figure it out later"

***

Mina accompany Momo to study at the library. Since she is sick, she needs to write and study a lot. Looking at how stressed her lover is, Mina get closer to her, she hugs her arms, "Let's take a rest Momo ya..."