Crazy in Love ♥

Everything feels so right. The hug, how she hold on her neck, how she breath heavily, how she grab her hair desperately, everything about her make Momo insane.

She let go of the kiss and pull away for awhile. Adore the view in front of her. Her messy hair, how she's trying to catch her breath, and... Momo's ultimate weakness... Her shy face. The way she look at Momo desperately with blush on both of her cheeks make Momo can't stop staring at the beautiful creature in front of her.

Mina reach Momo's face with her palm, took her closer like before, "Mina ya..." Momo took one of Mina's hand and kiss it gently, make the girl can't stop herself from being red. Once again Momo landed her lips on Mina, but now it's different, she's adoring how beautiful and tempting Mina's neck and jaw line, she left lot of kisses and suck it for a while. What she did make Mina whimper in pleasure, "Momo...," she grab Momo's hair, don't want to let her go.

Momo's hand already inside her shirt, seeing no rejection from her girl,  she continued to...

"HIRAI MOMO! WAKE UP!" A shout come to her ear, and a really great strength pulling her out off the bed.
"Jihyo... I hate you..." Momo mumbling softly,
"Wake up or you'll be late for school"
"Okay..."
No movement though, Jihyo sighed, thinking for a while then she smirked, "Wake up or I'll take Mina away from you"
Surprisingly, Momo 100% wide awake, she glare at Jihyo, "What?!"
"Heh... You sure in love with that girl"

***

Guys, meet my annoying cousin. Park Jihyo, actually she's staying in New York, in her holiday, she come to visit me and her family. I'm not gonna lie that she's great at singing. That's explain why her parents took her with them and make her so happy about it.

"Seems like I made you feel bad?"
"You always make me feel bad" I answer with a flat expression, "yak! Is that how you thank me?"
"I'm not going to thank you because you ruin my good dream"
"You mad at me because of that?" She ask, "Stop being childish Hirai, you're not elementary school student"

I just give her my annoying expression and storm out of the room before she hit me.

***

"Dance has been an important part of ceremony, rituals, celebrations and entertainment since before the birth of the earliest human civilizations..."

Momo yawn a little. It's not like dance history class is boring, because everything about history class will always be the most bored class that Momo ever wanted to attend. Looking around at her classmates.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung are chatting with each other while chuckling softly. Lovebirds.

Jeongyeon? Momo surprised that the no-jam hyung were actually pay attention to the explanation. Then Momo realized that the one who give the explanation is not the teacher. That's someone else.
Im Nayeon. Momo grin a little while thinking, 'Seems like she can't be less obvious about her feeling...'

'Let's take a look at...' She was just going to look at Sana but then the same grin appear on her face, 'That snake...'
Sana trying so hard to bother Tzuyu, but that maknae didn't move, even a little bit. That thing make Sana pouting and grumble to herself.

'Am I the only one who didn't in love here?' She thinks to herself while sighing slightly then her eyes landed on her favorite human. Her favorite one... The one that make her questioning her own feeling. Myoui Mina.
Somehow she can't help but smiling when she look at Mina.
She's paying attention at Nayeon's explanation while write down on her note. Her serious look make Momo wanted to squish her until something come up to her mind.

Her dream this morning. How Mina look in her dream make her face become red. She immediately hide her face between her hands then mumbling to herself, "what the hell I'm thinking about in the middle of the class?!"

"Momo?"
She heard her name got called and she immediately look up. She just realized that the whole class are looking at her.
"Are you okay?" Nayeon ask, look concern at Momo's sudden act before while Momo could sense an anger and jealous look from Jeongyeon's eyes.
"I'm okay! I'll go check myself to the Student Health Unit!" With that, Momo get out of the room in a flash.
"Well..." Nayeon look confused for a while then she manage to say, "Let's continue"

***

She's trying so hard to breathe normally but she can't. That dream keep on haunting her.
"What are you doing to me Mina ya?" She mumbling softly,
"Did I do something wrong?"
Momo startled when she saw Mina already sit on a chair beside the bed.
"A... Aniyo..." Momo manage to giggle so Mina won't be suspicious, "Really? I thought I do something wrong"
Momo smiled at her then ask, "What are you doing here? There's no class?"
"It's break time already and..." She bent down for a while, trying to hide her red cheeks, "I just thought that you might be hungry that's why I bought you some foods"
Momo trying so hard to hold the urge to pinned Mina down on bed and make that girl panting because of her touch. Momo took a deep breath, "Mina ya, please turn around"
"Eh?"
"Just do it please?"
Look unsure at first but she did it, "...okay"
Mina turned around and waiting for what will happen next.

Mina startled when she realized that Momo's arms already around her. She was going to ask why but then,
"I need to cool down myself, so please... Stay like this for a while"
Mina just nod at her words. Letting Momo hold on her waist while her head lean on Mina's shoulder.

At that time, Momo knows that she is crazy... Crazy in love with Myoui Mina.

To be continue...

Hey hey~
The next chapter is here~
Anyway I'm going to add another couple moment at the next chapter, only one in each of next chapter okay? *-*
So let's vote!
1. DubChaeng
2. SaTzu
3. 2Yeon

Leave your vote and your opinion of this chapter at comment please~
Thank you for reading ♥