A Long Time Ago Part 2

Oh... Hey! I'm Hirai Momo, I'm 15 years old and-wait... I don't think it's necessary though.

Okay! Let's talk about what I'm going to do!
I'm going to spy my (actually bodyguard) brother because of how suspicious his act lately. I mean.. He never lie to me before but that time he lied to me and my dad too. I need to know what make him act like that.

That's why I'm here! In my secret base. Ssstttt! Make sure you don't make any sound and one last thing I beg you... Don't tell my parents about this, because we never tell anyone about this base.

Now! Let's meet the team.

***

Before I introduce you to my team, I'll tell you what you need to know about us.

Basically all of us are daughters from big 'company' manager but what I mean by 'company' is not just an ordinary company. We worked for the government as an secret agent(that's what my parents basically do) and everyone that work with us are basically come from ordinary company or corporation.

What's the relation between us as their daughter. Because we are going to take over our parent's jobs one day, they send us into a special school. It's totally special because the students are only the four of us. We're studying like ordinary students at morning but when night comes, we're no longer a student, we're agent.

If you guys usually got homework like Math, Biology, and etc. Our kind of homework we'll be like, hacking into someone's system, chase after a criminal or sneak into a building with low-middle security for investigation.

That's our thing, have you got it yet? Because now I'm going to introduce you to my team!

Did you see that long legged girl? Of course you could see her, she's tall anyway...
She's Chou Tzuyu.
The second one is, Yoo Jeongyeon, our no jam hyung and the last one is, Son Chaeyoung, her lil cub.

"Momo! You got a call from Jihyo!" Jeongyeon shout at me, "She said she misses you"

I rolled my eyes then walked to my table. Don't get confuse, each of us have our own desk for work, cool right?

"Hello Thomas"

The girl on the screen pout at me, "You still called me like that"

"But that's the fact! You look like Thomas the Train and you know it!"

"Oh.. Whatever..." She rolled her eyes, "Jeongyeon told me that you're going to do your own mission"

I nod and she smile, "Well... She already told me about what happen, that's why I'm here," she is grinning, "I'm going to find where is Jimin and I'll send you every data that you need,"

"REALLY?!"

I was fcking shocked! The three of them already stand behind me and stare at my monitor. I just realized that I didn't put my earphone when I talk to Jihyo.

She chuckles then nod, "All that you need to do is just follow my instructions, and abracdabra! You got Jimin in your hand"

***

"You're late" Momo sighed, "Next time you should buy me one set of jokbal and bossam for lunch" she get into the car and feeling strange,

When you get into the car, make sure you feel the heat from the car. You're sensitive with air around you, that's not just cold air but also hot air. If he rushed from a place to pick you up, it means the heat around your seat will just change a little bit.

'Have someone sit here before me?' She thought then she turned to Jimin, "Jimin, did you take my father to work before pick me up from school" Jimin nod as he started to turn on the engine.