A long time ago... Part 1

"Wake up you sleepy head!"
A tall and handsome figure tried to pull a little girl out of her bed, "You're going to be late for school!"

That little girl finally awake but she look totally upset with him.

"Don't give me that face, take a bath, prepare for school, I'll be back in 20 minutes"

She nod. He smiled at her and walks outside the room but when he turned his head, that little girl already stuck her head between pillows again.

"YAK! HIRAI MOMO!"

***

"I'm sorry, you must be having a hard time to wake this little girl," Mr. Hirai sighed as he looked at his paper,

"That's fine Mr. Hirai," he smiled, "She's still a little girl anyway,"

"But she's almost twenty, at least she need to wake up by herself" Mr. Hirai once again let out a deep heavy sigh,

"I believe she'll be better in the future"

"You have such a high expectations in her don't you?"

"Well... It can't be help sir, I'm her guardian, I've been watching her since I was a little boy, that's why I know her really well,"

"I know I could count on you with this thing, Park Jimin" Mr. Hirai stand up and put his hand on Jimin's shoulder, "Please watch her for me,"

"Yes sir, I will"

Park Jimin, 20 years old.
Hirai Momo's guardian and martial arts teacher. He have been trusted for keep an eye on Momo since he is 5 years old.
It's not an engagement. Park family had been known with their loyalty and dedication to Hirai family, that's why Mr. Hirai could trust his one and only daughter to him.

"Are you ready for school?" He asked once he already get in the car,

Momo could only sighed, "Can I skipped it? Just for today?"

"What..? Why?" Jimin asked, surprised,

"School is boring Jimin ah..." She pouted, looking at Jimin, "Just take me to amusement park and you could take me home when the school time is over"

Jimin sighed, he looked at his watch. 'We still plenty of times..'

"Listen lil peach," Jimin look at her, "We're going to school, and you're going to tell me why you act like this"

"You're not fun," Momo turned her head away, sulking,

"So, let's talk about what's wrong with you" Jimin ignored her protest and started to turn on the engine, "Because I know you must be have something in mind but you're afraid to tell your mom and dad"

From the corner of his eyes, he caught Momo who sighed and lean on her seat. She's looking at the road as the car started to move. "Jimin... Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Why you ask?"

"I... I just wondering, how does it feels if I could hold someone in my arm..." Her gaze turned to the side of the road, "I was just wondering if I could make her happy just like how my dad make my mom happy"

Jimin smile as he still drive. He reached Momo's hair, stroke it gently as he started to talk, "The best will always come the last you know? You can't rush everything, all that you need is wait until your princess come to your arm," he pulled away his hand and focused on the road again, "How could she resist you anyway?"

Momo's face turn bright in the next second. Jimin smiles widely, "That's my little peach"

***