Melting

I don't know if I could laughing like this. I don't know if I could smile like this. I don't know. Before they called me black swan, not just because of my skill in ballet, but because how mysterious and cold I am.

I never allowed to smile that wide. I can't stay at my friend's house for long. I can't get out with my friends and spend my time with them. That's why they called me cold and antisocial.

But this, I never know that I could be like this. I smile, I laugh, and I could hold her hands with mine.

That time when I first walk to the academy. There's this girl who dance passionately, she's great, I can't take my eyes off of her until she found me. That time I was lost, I was lost in my thought. I was afraid of how could I get friends with my nickname, 'black swan' but that girl, she come, she offered her hand, smiled, and said, "Wanna dance together?"

With just one sentence, she broke my walls and pull me out of my cage. Shyly, I took her hand and she hold me tight. She look at me tenderly, and it tore me apart. Oh God... I never have anyone who look at me like that, I never have anyone who hold me like this, and no one... No one ever offered me a sweet smile like angel, but this girl, she did.

***

Dance battle? I used to hear that, but I never have any experience with it and... I still can't make any friend, except with that girl. I looked at, how they dance and clapping with excitement. This is fun until I realized whose the one that come as the ace from the opposite side. That's her.
Oh wait... What's her name? Momo?

She's dancing again. I can't help but stare, she makes me can't take my eyes of her. But then a familiar melody come through my ear and I know this song.

Sunmi-24 Hours

When I realized, I already in the middle of the crowd and dance to that song. No one know that I could do this dance. I learn it secretly... My parents won't let me learn any other dance except ballet.

I don't know if my facial expression already changed... Because all that I know, she stare at me. Her eyes were locked with mine all the time I'm dancing until the song is over.

The class ended, I took my bag and going out of the room but someone pulled me. That's her. She trapped me between her body, make me stuttering, I almost can't breathe because of her eyes looking at me, it feels like she could see through my soul and it makes me weak.

"You're indeed a monster"
I'm confused but she chuckles in front of me. She put her face at the gap between my neck and shoulder, I almost can't hear anything but I guess she said something...

"Why you are so irresistible?"

***

She pull me out of the dark and guide me. She didn't just let me walk alone in the light without knowing anything... Today... She introduce me to two of her friends, they're Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Did you know that they're couple? They're so adorable. Since I know Momo, everything in my life changed. From a life without colour, now I can see that actually life isn't just white and black. It's all about colour, and she shows me everything.

But seeing her getting hurt because of me, it burdens me a lot. I tried not to think about it but... I can't let her get hurt because of me.

***

I didn't see her for almost two days and I also never speak to anyone in class. Everything back to monochrome. I remember how hurting her expression is. It gives me a heartache. It hurt...

Jeongyeon talked to me. She told me about her conditions. I'm trying to keep a straight face but when I'm home, I'm crying and I can't eat properly. I'm worried, I miss her, I want her so bad. The need to see her grow bigger and bigger when we're apart right now but I can't do anything. I have no power here...

It's almost a week, my classmate were talking about how her conditions getting worse.

Momo... Why..? Why are you being like this when I'm trying to go away? Why you did this?

...

When I'm going home, they stopped me. I could see how disappointed they are with me but I can't do anything about it. I'm trying to run away just to see another effort from them to take me to Momo. I broke into tears, they're trying so hard to help Momo but me?
Hiding in the dark, wishing that everything is going to get better when I do nothing.

Surprisingly, he said I can go but before I'm going to Jeongyeon's car, he said, "Don't you dare to run away with her, after she is better, go away or you'll know what happen"

***

Momo... Finally seeing her... It feels like a dream... My heart broke into pieces when I saw her like that on the bed.
Just when I saw her like that, I realized how much I love her... I'm such a fool that it took me too long to realize that my heart already belong to her from the very first time we met.

"I love you..." I kissed her lips while tears out of from the corner of my eyes. Call me coward because this is all that I could do. Call me fool because I let her broke down like this. I love you so much Momo... I love you so much...

***

I don't know if a kiss could make a miracle. It feels like I was in a fairy tale, a kiss from the prince wake the princess from the cursed
but you know... Momo is the one who wake me up from the cursed. She is my prince and I know it. Her kiss is the one that made me come back to live, her touch is the one that make me feel loved and accepted. That's her all because of her.

Now I'm looking at her back. She's working on something and I'm getting curious. I walked toward her, put my arms around her neck and asked, "What are you doing? You look busy..."

She smiled, she kissed my hands-which always give me butterflies in my tummy, "I'm going to be very busy after school"

I frowned and took a seat between her legs, made her cuddles me from behind-this is her favorite position, "Do you any exam or something?"

"Of course I'll have them later, but for tomorrow I'll be very busy with you"

"What do you mean?"

"It's a secret"

"So mean..." I pouted, she chuckles, kissing my lips then said, "I love you..."

"Yakk! That's unfair, you know I can't handle it when you act like that"

She laughed at me and hugs me tight, "I'm going to save you.."

"What...?"

"I'm going to save you, Hirai Mina"

"From what? And why you called me like that all the time?"

"You'll figure everything out tomorrow," she smile, "I just found something that will make everyone shocked, including you"

"And what is that?"

"Be patience, my love... Just wait and trust me for everything"

I nod because she melted me. She always know the right way to melt me. Her simple affection always makes me fly. That's my girlfriend everyone... She's mine... And she's Hirai Momo.

To be continue...

Do you like it? *-*
I'm sorry if it's pretty short T_T
I'm making this story from Mina POV, I hope you'll like it...

And anyway...
Please let me know if you love this chapter by leaving your comment! *-*

Thank you for reading and voting! *-*

I love you! ♥<( ̄︶ ̄)> []~( ̄▽ ̄)~* ( ̄﹏ ̄) ( ̄ˇ ̄)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯ GO!ヽ(^。^)ノ
↖(^ω^)↗(>^ω^<)y^o^y
(=^.^=)o∩_∩o(*>.<*)(*¯︶¯*)