Please Don't...

This morning I notice something strange. Sana cling on Tzuyu's arm.

"Good morning" I greet them and grin, "Seems like another lovebird is here"
Sana grin at my statement then said, "Well.. Lot of things happen" she glance at Tzuyu who look at her lovingly before plant a soft kiss on Sana's lips.

Am I surprised? OF COURSE I AM! HOW COULD THEY BEING SUCH A LOVEY DOVEY COUPLE WHEN THEY'RE BICKERING WITH EACH OTHER YESTERDAY?!
Until my eyes saw something, "Hey..." I manage to say something before the two started to making out, "Is that Mina?" I pointed at a beautiful girl who standing near the gate with a boy that I haven't see before.
"That jacket," I look at Tzuyu,
"You know him?" I ask,
"It's not like I know him, I just recognize that jacket," Yoda started to frown a little before widened her eyes, "That's BTS" she said while sighing,
"What is BTS and why you're sighing Chewy?"
"Bangtan Boys Academy," I could see that Tzuyu feel annoyed just by saying that name, "All that I could remember is their students are not more than a rich jerk"
I suddenly glance toward Mina, I saw they're talking normally.
"But, Mina seems fine with him"

Tzuyu sighed, "It's only mask eonnie ya..." Tzuyu grab Sana's hand, "Let's go, the class is going to start"

***

The class started and I just saw Mina get into the class. She must be stuck with that boy before. Now I'm curious about who's that boy, I'm going to find out about it anyway.

***

"NO!"
"Please Yodaaaa.... I need your help, I'm super curious about this"
Tzuyu sighed, from the very first time she already notice that Momo has something to that ballerina but she also knows that this jokbal maniac will do some unnecessary things after she get the information.
"I won't tell anything"
"What???? Why?"
"Eonnie, can't you see?" Tzuyu said, "Mina is troublesome for you,"
Momo startled for a while, "What do you mean?"
"She only bring trouble for you, can't you see what you got from protecting her?" Tzuyu pointed all the bruise trace on her face, "You almost died, and you know it"

Momo don't know what to say. She just lean on her chair and keep silent. Meanwhile Sana look at them from far. She knows what they're talking about, and of course she knows that Tzuyu was trying to protect Momo but seeing how Momo react to it, Sana walk toward Tzuyu. Cling her arm to Tzuyu's waist, "Don't be like that Momo, chewy will tell you everything that you wanted to know"

"What?!"
Sana look at Tzuyu then whisper to her ear, "She loves her and she worried about Mina, don't you think you'll do the same thing if she's on your position?" Sana smiled, "Just tell her,"

Momo just stare at them, "Yak stop showing off your relationship, I know you guys are dating," Momo said, pouting at the view in front of her.

Tzuyu look at Momo then she look at Sana. She sighed then look at Momo again, "Eonnie... I'll tell you everything"

***

Momo says nothing after she know everything... What I mean by everything is from Tzuyu and from Mina. Both Sana and Tzuyu look at each other, confused when they see this side of Momo.
"Tzuyu," Dahyun called Tzuyu, "What's wrong with Momo eonnie?" Tzuyu shook her head, "I don't know Dahyun... She was fine before when we're talking but when I come to the class, she already like that,"
"It's weird to see her so calm like that" Chaeyoung said while the others nod.

***

Momo look worried about Mina after what she heard from Tzuyu.
"That time I met them unintentionally when I'm on my way home, they're using the same jacket with the one that the boy who talk with Mina wearing, I saw them trying to get a girl with their money, they treat girls like a..." At this Tzuyu sighed, Sana pats her back, "I don't know what kind of words that could describe what they're doing, and the worst part is... That girl..." Tzuyu close her eyes, look nervous before she said, "That girl is Mina..." She mumbled, Momo looked shocked at her statement,
"I recognize her face from the very first time she come here but I never know that... She is still with them..."

It doesn't need longer time for Momo to get up and search for Mina after what she heard.
She walk around the school and found Mina sitting alone in the park, "Mina-!"
"I know you'll come" Mina turned her head and smiled at Momo, "Sit here..." She pointed at the space beside her.
After Momo took a seat, "I know you're going to ask about the boy I talked to this morning," Momo nod, "How did you know anyway?"
Mina smiled bitterly, "I... Heard what Tzuyu said before, that I was a trouble for you," she look at Momo's face, caress it gently, "If it's not because of me... You won't get hurt..."
"But Mina-!"
Mina put her index finger on Momo's lips. Her eyes are full with tears now, "I don't want you get hurt anymore Momo... I can't see you get hurt..."
Mina bent her head down for a while. She looked up,
"Let's not talk anymore..."

***

I know what you’re going to say, please don’t say it...

Momo stand up... Took her bag and walk out of the room before Jeongyeon grab her arms, "Where are you going?"
Jeongyeon saw what happened, although she doesn't know what they're talking about, she already know that Momo has something for Mina and what Mina said... Torn her apart.

Momo looked up, stare at her friend's eyes with a strange smile. A smile that make Jeongyeon feel hurt too. "I'm going home" she said. Jeongyeon let go of her arm, "Take care,"
Momo nod and walk away.

Jeongyeon get back to the class,
"Where is she going?" Tzuyu ask,
"Home"
"WHAT?!"
"Something happen," Jeongyeon sighed, she notice Mina just get into the class, "We need to figure out what happened later" she looked at them, "For now... Just leave her alone, she needs time"
"Well... If you say so" Sana said although she is worried, she know what happened with Momo was related to what they're talking about this morning.

Sana and Tzuyu look at each other, both of them could only hope that everything will be okay.

***

"Why it hurt so much?" Momo mumble to herself, she hold on her chest while clenching her teeth.

"Let's not talk anymore..."

Those words keep on repeating in her ears, she hate it... She hate it.

"How could you said such a thing after make me like this?!" Momo doesn't care anymore. She's alone anyway. She's not home.
Momo know Jeongyeon worried about her that's why she need to make a lie so she could come here.

To her secret place... Where her cry only heard by the mountain and her tears were seen by the sunshine.

Letting you go is not as easy as it sounds

She laid her body on the ground. Have no power to live. Lost hope and love at the same time. She just figured it out that she's in love with Mina and got rejected even before she confess her feeling?

Tears eventually drop and I need to wipe them away now

Momo crying. Crying because she's so stupid. Crying because she's such a fool. Crying because she can't bear this pain anymore.
It hurt... So hurt... So much hurt...

***

She wish she could hold that girl. She wish she could said it in a better way.
Noticed how hurt the girl in front of her... That torn her apart.

She never mean it... She never wanted to say it... She never wanted it.
"I... I'm sorry..."
She said before she left her. She's crying too...
She's hurting too...

To be continue...

I'm sorry for the late update! 😭😭😭
I hope you enjoy this part too!

Leave your comment *-* and
Thanks for reading! *-*

Psstttt do you like the new cover? ><