200%

"May I have your number pretty thing?"
"I.. No..."
"Why? I don't mean anything bad, I just wanted to hang out with you"
"I told you: NO!"
BamBam can't hold his anger anymore. There's no girls ever shout at him like that but this girl. Myoui Mina, how dare she is?
"You! Do you think you are too pretty huh?!"
He hold her by her shirt's colar make her hard to move. "Now try to escape from me! You f-!"
Before he could even curse that girl. A hard punch landed on his left cheek. That makes him fall so do the girl.
"Don't you dare landed your dirty hand on her"
BamBam look up as he noticed that the one who punch him is Momo. She help Mina to stand up, she took a small glare at him before she hold Mina's hand tightly then go to academy.

He gritted his teeth with anger then said, "I won't let it just go like that, you'll see!"

***

As soon as they're in front of the academy, Momo turned her body to face Mina, "Are you okay?" She checked up on Mina from head to toe. Mina's beauty already spread to all over the academy, that's why Momo didn't surprised when she saw BamBam trying to flirt on her but how could she left Mina alone when he treat her like a criminal?

"I'm okay Hirai-san" hearing it make Momo sighed,
"Eh? What's wrong?"
"Myoui... Not... I mean... Mina, please drop the honorific"
"But.."
"Please..." Momo looked at her "It feels weird, even Sana didn't use any honirific at me when we met for the first time"
Mina looked unsure at first but then she took a deep breath and manage to say, "Momo....chan?"
Momo smiled at her then nod, "That's much more better"
Then the two of them laughing while walking together hand in hand.

***

"Momo eonnie!"
I smile at Chaeyoung and Dahyun. "Let's go to canteen, I heard that they sell jokbal for today" Chaeyoung said
Wait... Jokbal? "Let's go!"
They laugh at my reaction, "Heh... Eonnie sure loves jokbal a lot" Dahyun said while shook her head, "I'm wondering if you have a lover eonnie ya... Did you still love jokbal?"
I think about it for a while then said, "I will love both of them"
"Good answer!"
I grin at her then I walk with them to canteen but then I notice Mina who walk alone.
"Hey guys, did you mind if we have another person here?"
"Sure, but who?" Chaeyoung ask, "Could it be, your lover?" Dahyun said with grin in her face, "Shut up" I told her then I walked to Mina, grab her hand. She turn her head to face me, she looks surprised(of course she is), before she have chance to ask,
"Are you going to canteen? Let's go together," I didn't give her a chance to answer because I already waved my hand to Chaeyoung and Dahyun. I smiled at her then said, "Let's go"

From our way to canteen untill we started to eat, those two never stop teasing me. They notice that the two of us are holding each other's hand. I manage to ignore it but the beautiful yet shy creature who sit beside me can't stop being red.
"Hey the two of you, stop it already," I feel burdened because I invite Mina to come with us but these two make her uncomfortable,
"Oh... The knight is here" Chaeyoung said, "We are going to die Dubu ya~"

Son Chaeyoung, the small bean, another girl crush issue and of course Jeongyeon's little No-Jam. Don't get fooled by her small and cute look, she's pretty badass when it comes to hip-hop things. Just like a little cub right? Maybe they look cute but, when you touched the wrong button, she'll turn into the real lion.

"I'm so scared Chaengie~ protect me please~" Dahyun said while hugging Chaeyoung's neck, "I don't want to die before you marry me~"

Kim Dahyun. Well-known for her Eagle Dance. She is full with excitement and of course her pale skin is her charming point. As long as I know she's a really really good girl... She turned to be a teasing girl after she started to date Chaeyoung a month ago. Love changes everything... I guess?