Fiancee [Special Chapter: 2Yeon]

-Back to the day when Nayeon let Mina take care of Momo-

She slipped off of the bed slowly. Didn't wanted to wake her up. Then she get out of the room with her tip toe, trying not to make a sound.

At the kitchen, she make such a simple breakfast for her fiancee. Thank God that today Sunday, that's why the two of them could wake up late.
As soon as she finished put all the breakfast on a tray, she walk to their room and opened the door slowly.

'She still sleeping...'

She put the tray on the table beside the bed, get on to the bed slowly and caress her fiancee's face gently.

"Baby..."

"Hm...?"

"Wake up.. Breakfast is ready..."

She opened her eyes and found a beautiful smile greet her.

"Good morning baby bunny"

"Good morning baby dinosaur"

The two of then chuckle to their own jokes and hug each other for a couple minutes.

"Let's eat first,"

"You prepare it by yourself? You should just wake me up and I'll make it for you"

"Ssst... You're tired, you sleep like a log you know"

"Yak! Yoo Jeongyeon!" She pouted while Jeongyeon just ruffle her hair softly,

"Yes?"

Look at how her fiancee sulking, Jeongyeon laughed, she took the breakfast and put it on her lap.

"Let's eat shall we?"

"..."

"Aish... Im Nayeon, oh no no... Yoo Nayeon"

With that, smile back to her face. Jeongyeon pinch Nayeon's cheek softly. Can't help but fall in how cute her fiancee is.

All of you must be confused, right? They already engaged. None of their friends know about this, even their group. They barely tell no one. Both of their family are the only one who know about their engagement.

"How's it?"

Nayeon nod, "It taste good"
she loves breakfast on bed. With her Jeongyeon beside her, and they have such a simple conversation to start their Sunday morning.

***

After their breakfast, Nayeon washing the dishes. While she still thinking what should they do to spend their Sunday anyway. Just then, a pair of slender arms sneak to her waist and Nayeon could feel someone breathing to her neck. Made her chuckles, "Jeongyeon ah... That's ticklish!"

Jeongyeon chuckles but keep on blowing on her neck, "Jeongyeon, I need to finish this first, ahk!" Jeongyeon suddenly kiss her neck, "Then I'll be waiting at the living room,"
She said, leaving a small peck on her cheeks before she headed to the living room.

Nayeon rub her neck and smiling, "You must be missed me so much"

***

When Nayeon walking to the living room, she thought that Jeongyeon might be watching drama but she is not.
Jeongyeon laying on the couch, seems like she's sleeping. Slowly Nayeon crawled on top of her and rest her head on Jeongyeon's chest.

"You must be tired," she mumble, smiled and kiss Jeongyeon's cheek. "Sleep tight my hubby," she wishper then chuckles to what she said before she drifted to sleep(again).