How much love I have for you

This was requested by @HorseballPsycho

As I leave the corrals in my backyard I hear my older sister, Storm yell, "Chelsea, come on. The round is about to start!"

"Aw. Heck yeah! Sorry Perri. We'll have to wait to ride you tomorrow."

I start running as fast as I can to my house.
The fight has already started.
Ivan punches Rocky in the stomach making him fall to the ground.

"Yes, kick his butt!" I yell.

"Yo, Chelsea! Calm down."

"Shut your face I'm watching the fight."

'Luckily we are moving to Russia in two months', I thought.

I love my home here, but it would be pretty amazing to live in the same country as my favorite person.

Two and a half months later

***

We are finally done-- well almost done putting everything away.
We have a big house, and a gigantic corral that I can practice with Perri in.

Perri is my horse and my horse only.
He is beautiful, he is a dark brown horse with a white star on his forehead.

I wish Ivan was here with me so I can show him my horse. I almost named Perri after him which might be creepy to you, but it is normal for me.
(A/n: I'm sorry. I know it sucks)

I ran inside to Storm, and told her I was going out. I went upstairs and changed from my jeans, T-shirt, and my boots, to my black tights and blue T-shirt.

"Storm, where did you put my Converse?"

"I bleached them earlier. They're on the dryer."

"Ok. Thanks, bye."

---------------Time skip--------------

I managed to get out of everyone's way. I found an alleyway to get throught, but that was a stupid idea because of what happened next could have effected me for the rest of my life.

I was half way zoned out, and half way paying attention to were I was going.
Then I felt someone grab me and push me onto the ground.

When my eyes focused I saw three guys. Two of them grab my arms and held me down. When I tried to scream for help one of them covered my mouth.

Then the third sat on my legs and started to unzip his pants. By then I started to jerk even harder, then I bit the one guy holding my mouth shut, and screamed for help. At a time like this you would never expect to see someone you drool over save you.

You were in so much shock you passed out.

When you awoke someone was holding you, and your instincts kicked in. You kicked and jerked and tried to pull away, until you heard a familiar voice.

You stopped and tried to look at who was holding you.
When you saw who it was you instantly froze.

It was your mist favorite person.

Ivan Drago.

You had a secret love for him, but you knew he wouldn't love you back.

"Are you okay?"

You were so dazed you said, "Am I what now?"

"Are you okay."

"Uh-huh."

'Uh-huh. That was the best you could do. Wow.'

"Um.... thanks for saving me."

"Anytime."

You get up and start walking away, wondering how he had gotten to you.

Then he ran towards you. "Wait. I want to make sure you get home safely. Can I walk you?"

"Yeah but my house is about two miles out of town."

"Anything for a beautiful lady."

This made you blush.

"So...... I think you know my name."

You nodded.

"You are like the best boxer ever. I have watched every single fight. My favorite one was the one you beat Rocky in." you replied.

"So tell me. What's your name?"

"I am Chelsea."

"That's a beautiful name."

"Thank you."

You get to your driveway.

"Okay, we're here. Thanks again for saving me."

"You are very welcome."

"I probably won't ever see you again so I will tell you this now. You are my most favorite person, I have always admired you. I love you. But I know you don't feel the same way."

You said the last sentence a little quieter then looked up at him to see him smiling.

"I know we've only known each other for a day, but I can and will say the same thing to you, because you made me feel a spark inside that I haven't ever felt with anyone else before. I love you too. You will never know how much love I have for you."

Then he leaned down a kissed you, until it got a little more heated, but then he pulled away.

"Goodbye Chelsea. Be ready I'll be back to visit sometime."

"Okay. Bye."

Chelsea went inside and saw her sister grinning uncontrollably.

"What happened to you?" you ask her.

"I saw that whole thing."

"Crap." Was all you could say.

Chelsea and Ivan eventually got married and lived happily ever after.

(A/n: I'm sorry if this is what you requested and it didn't meet your standards. I tried. It sucks. But thank you for requesting. I will gladly do it again if you want me to. Thank you for reading. Until next chapter, goodbye)