Interview with the Vampire

.....do I even have to explain this one?
Yes.
He's a vampire.
You work as his assistant.
This imagines was based off of an app called Choices. The story line is from the story "Bloodbound"

It's very fun to play, and I highly recommend playing this certain story.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ivan sat in the chair behind his large desk with the end of a ballpoint point in his mouth.
He rocked back and forth slowly waiting for your arrival. He could hear you from at least three stories down while you were on the elevator. You heart was racing.

You had been taking a break from work, because of some very personal things. Things you didnt want to get into. Ivan didnt want to bother you about it, but he did confront you about something in the middle of an awkward phone call.
You two were somewhat of a couple but not really there yet.

You remembered his words on the phone and they gave you chills.

"Come back without anything pain related, and I will give you a night that takes your mind off of everything." He has said.

You didnt even want to imagine the type of things he was planning.
The familiar ring from the elevator brought you back out of your thoughts.

You inched slowly down the hall towards the french doors that lead to Ivan's office. Your sneakers squeaked against the marble tiled floors. The small number of people surrounded you stared in disgust for the disturbance.

You were very close to the door now. You were fidgeting with the small  buttons on the side of your high waisted jeans.

As soon as you reached out and touched the door handle, the door swung open and you were pulled into the room.

The door slammed back shut and you were hastily pushed up against it by Ivan who had a very lustful look in his eyes.

He had his hands on each side of your body. You threw your arms around his neck and pulled his lips to yours, enveloping each other.

When he pulled away from you with his lips red and slightly swollen, he spoke.

"So how are you?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

You rolled your eyes and kissed him again hungrily. He growled and picked you up. He set you on his desk gently without ever breaking apart from you.

"I hope you remembered what I told you." He growled and started nibbling on your neck.

"Baby be careful please." You said. He had told you he was a vampire during your interview. You had accidentally found out when you rushed into his office and he was feeding on one of his female colleagues. It was consensual for them but sickening to you.

"I know." He replied.

He didn't want to hurt you, but he couldnt control himself. The scent of your sweet blood drove him crazy. It was like a very sweet, red wine. It was irresistible to him. He so badly wanted to taste it.

You had let him once. That was an interesting night for you; but you also wanted him to turn you so you could be together. You were still going to wait for awhile.

"I love you." You whispered, out of breath.
Ivan smiled.

He then attacked your body with his lips, leaving bruises and love bites only in the places that weren't covered by your clothing. He wanted people to know that you were his.

So while in his office he proceeded to make that known, and I'm sure you can imagine the rest.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
That was short but I liked it. I feel like I made progress. I write this book slowly because I want my writing to get better for you guys and I take forever because I want these stories to be good for you. I want them to make sense, and I want you to feel like you are actually a part of the story.

I love all of you guys so much. Thank you for reading and supporting me.
If you want something else to read, I have a new book up, so please go check that out. It would mean so much to me.

Thank you!!!!