How much love I have for you (Part Three. Not the end of the book)

This is the last chapter to one of my favorite and first requests. I have been debating for about three weeks if I should make the ending.

You were sitting on the counter, and Drago casually asked you to marry him. And you casually said "yes".

1 Month Later

You are currently sitting at a dressing table getting your makeup done. You had your hair up in a curly loose bun. As soon as you were finished with that, you got into a beautiful white wedding dress that was all lace at the top. It's sleeves were lace, and the bottom of it was a very thick silk.

TIME SKIP TO WALKING DOWN THE AISLE

(This is the song my mom walked down the aisle with. To this day I believe that this is one of the most beautiful songs ever written, and i highly suggest you watch "The Man From Snowy River")

Start the music

The music started and you started walking down the aisle with your father. You could see Ivan smiling at you from a distance. He was amused by your beauty, even if you were dolled  up to get married.

Your father eventually handed you over to Ivan who eagerly took hold of your arm and complimented you in admiration. You stepped up in front of the priest in your sneakers. (That is how I want to get married) 

Time skip To the end

The priest looked at you saying, "Chelsea, (insert last name) do you you take Ivan to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do." you said.

He turned and looked at Drago.
"And do you, Ivan Drago take Chelsea to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

The priest smiled from ear to ear and yelled, "I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!"

Everyone screamed and cheered as he passionately kissed you.

Time skip

(I'm sure you can imagine what happens that night)

You woke up with Drago's arms around your waist. You turned to face him, and kissed his lips. His eyes fluttered open and blue eyes looked into you E/C orbs.

"Good morning, darling." He said.

"Good morning."

"You hungry?" He asked.
"A bit." You replied.
"Then I will make breakfast, since you decided to marry this psychopath."

You laughed whole heartedly.

I could definitely get used to this. You thought.

Sorry for the short update. I am busy with school right now, and I'm tryna update as much as I can. Thanks for reading this and thanks for 1K views!!!!