[04]

Youngjae:

I sat on the couch for a while and thought about what just had happened. Jaebum and I had kissed. Actually, I had kissed him and he just kissed me back which had surprised me a lot. I had expected him to hate me.

But he didn't hate me. He even told me not to worry and that it was ok. It confused me a little bit but I was happy that this incident wouldn't ruin our friendship. I just had to make sure that this wouldn't happen again.

I heard the door open and of course, I knew it was Mark. The missing of heavy steps told me that he was alone. He entered the living room and sat down next to me. "Where's loverboy?" I asked him with a small smirk.

"He had to go to work so he drove me home and here I am." He told me. "I guess his boss interrupted you." My smirk grew bigger when I discovered the love bites on my roommate's collarbone. "Oh, just shut up." He said and blushed.

"Anyway, where's Jaebum?" He quickly changed the topic. "He went home." I simply said and looked at my friend who lifted Coco on his lap. "I thought he wanted to stay longer. " Mark looked at me.

Of course, he was smart enough to figure out that he didn't go home for no reason. "Actually, he wanted to but something changed his plans." I tried to act as casual as possible but I already felt the heat in my face.

The elder raised an eyebrow. "And what exactly changed his plans?" He asked me. "Well, something happened between us." I mumbled and Mark started to grin. Oh, I wished I didn't told him.

"Did you suck him off?" He grinned widely and I hit his arm. "Hell no. I'm not you." I answered a little embarrassed by his direct question. "We just kissed." I finally revealed and the American nodded a bit.

"What's the problem with that?" He leaned back and took Jaebum's glass from the table. "Basically everything. He's my best friend, he's straight and he's engaged." I looked at him and he just chuckled.

I really wondered what happened inside of his head. "Oh Jae, he can't be that straight if he let you kiss him." The elder took a zip of the drink and looked up and the ceiling. Well, he got a point.

But was it really possible that Jaebum was bisexual or even gay? Actually, I didn't think so. "Maybe he didn't want to hurt me because I'm his friend." My own excuse for Jaebum's reaction of the kiss didn't even convince myself.

I knew him for so long and therefore I definitely knew he would never ever do anything he didn't want to. No matter who he could hurt or not. And well, Mark's answer was actually pretty senseful.

So maybe Jaebum wasn't straight. At least, he had to feel some kind of attraction for men or at least for me. I hated it that I didn't know what got into him. But unluckily, I knew he wouldn't tell me if I asked him.

"We both know that this is very unlikely. You gotta admit that it's possible that Jaebum might be interested in you." Mark said as if he had read my thoughts. He always seemed to know what other people thought.

"Ok, if you're happy then, I'll admit that it's possible that Jaebum he might be interested." I said and my friend smiled, clearly proud of himself. I sighed heavily and leaned back, drowning in my thoughts again.

I knew Jaebum for so long. I had never doubted that he was into women only and I didn't want to assume anything but he also wouldn't be the first one to discover his actual sexuality later in his life.

He had found out I was gay before I did so maybe I should talk to him as well. But how would he react? He was engaged with a woman and he wanted to marry her soon. Would he even want to hear it?

I came back from my dreamland when I felt something wet on my hand? I looked down to see Coco liking my fingers. I smiled a bit and patted her little head. And then I looked up to Mark.

"You should just go and talk to him if you really want to know." He said and gave me a friendly smile. My friend was right. If I was so interested in the reason why Jaebum had responded my kiss, I just had to go and ask him.

And that was exactly what I planned for the following evening. I would go over and ask Jaebum about our kiss and maybe even tell him that I thought he could be into men. We would see how this would end.

Thank you for reading