[07]

Jaebum:

Asking Youngjae if he would kiss me again had actually been a spontaneous decision. I had to figure out if I was into men and something in my head had said that this was the best and easiest way.

My friend looked at me like I had told him I had gotten Jackson pregnant. A part of me could really understand him. He knew me since forever and I had always been straighter than any ruler.

Silence filled the room and I could see that Youngjae was thinking about something, most likely my question. He didn't say anything for a couple of minutes and I was a bit unsure about what he would say and what he thought about me.

My first idea was, that he could be disgusted but why should he be? He was gay so it would be extremely weird if he would judge me for wanting to kiss a guy. The brown-haired took a deep breath and looked up to me.

"If you really want to..." He mumbled and I cupped his perfect face with my hands. Our eyes never left another while I slowly pulled him closer, feeling his warm breath on my lips before I finally got the courage and kissed him.

Our lips didn't move at first. It was just a very simple but soft kiss. My hands softly stroked his cheeks while he laid his hands on my shoulders. I slowly started to move my lips against his while my nervousness was fading away with every second.

His thumbs gently stroked over my shoulder blades and I slowly felt confident enough to deepen our kiss. I titled my head a little bit and took his lower lip between my teeth, softly biting on it what caused Youngjae to gasp.

My tongue found its way between my best friend's parted lips and a small moan escaped his mouth when our tongues touched and swirled around another with passion while our hands were slowly moving over each other's bodies.

The kiss never got heated or anything. It stayed slow and passionate. Of course, I had kissed other people like this before but it was still some kind of new experience since Youngjae was the first male I was kissing open-mouthed.

We slowly pulled away, his bottom lip still trapped between my teeth. I let go of his lip and leaned back to look at the younger. His eyes were half closed, his cheeks red and his lips wet and swollen from kissing. He looked beautiful.

I didn't really know what to say. The silence was a little bit awkward and I felt a bit uncomfortable. My friend looked down on his hands and seemed to feel the same awkwardness.

Although I actually wanted to find out if I was possibly gay, I still felt a little bit unsure about that topic. I definitely felt attracted to Youngjae in some way but I couldn't say if that really counted for all men.

And I also didn't plan to leave Mina, no matter what would happen. My life was perfect and my parents were satisfied with what I did. I didn't want to risk anything and disappoint someone, especially not my parents.

"So... why exactly did you want to kiss me?" He asked slowly and looked up to me. "I just... wanted to try out something." I answered hesitantly. He nodded a bit and looked back down on his hands.

"I hope I could help you with your problem." He said and gave me a little smile. I didn't know what came over me when I slowly pulled him back to me and closed my eyes. But before our lips could meet, we heard loud noises in the kitchen.

Well, I guess Mark and Jackson were killing each other again. I could live with it but Youngjae immediately got up to check on his friend and my neighbour. I decided to follow him, just in case it was serious.

When we entered the kitchen we saw a wet Jackson and Mark with a glass in his hands. Both seemed quite angry and yelled at each other. "Hey!" The youngest of us said with his loud voice and both men stopped.

"What did happen?" He asked more calm. "Can't you see what happened?" Jackson started completely upset and Mark just crossed his arms. "He tried to kiss me!" He defended his actions and I just shook my head.

That sounded absolutely like Jackson. He was bi and he enjoyed flirting a lot. Normally people didn't reject him but how could he think that Mark would kiss him after he cheated on his sister?

"I guess I better take him and go now. Thanks for your help. I'll call you later." I smiled softly and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and gave me a little kiss on my cheek. "It's ok. I understand. We'll talk later." He said and pulled away.

I took Jackson's arm and pulled him out of the house. It didn't surprise me that he kinda ruined the moment but I also was a bit thankful that he stopped me from kissing Youngjae again because it was still cheating at all and I didn't want to this to Mina.

It's been years and I still kinda hate writing kissing scenes.

I'll probably post some more chapters over the day.

Thank you for reading ♡