[11]

Youngjae:

It didn't take him long to come over and I opened the door when I saw his car appearing in front of the house. His well-built figure got out and I felt my cheeks heating up when he smiled at me.

When he entered my house I could see that his black hair was undone and messy. He was just wearing sweatpants and a dark blue jacket which wasn't completely closed which let me see that he didn't wear a shirt.

I reminded myself who I was checking out there and mentally slapped myself before I gave him a smile. He greeted me with a warm hug which I happily returned. But unluckily, he pulled away too fast.

"Everything is already prepared in the living room. You can go there and I'm just going to change." I told him and quickly walked up the stairs to get into my room to change into some different clothes.

I put on a simple white shirt and a pair of fresh, black shorts before I quickly checked my appearance in the mirror and went back down in the living room again where Jaebum was waiting for me.

My best friend was sitting on the sofa. His jacket was open and showed his perfectly toned chest which made me weak for a short second. But I stopped myself from staring like an idiot and sat down.

I looked at him again and couldn't stop myself from admiring his sharp jawline and soft rosy lips which were so inviting... Focus Choi Youngjae! You just want him to get some rest and nothing more.

Jaebum had already chosen a movie which started playing now and the both of us focused on the bright screen which was lighting up the dark room. I leaned back and made myself comfortable.

The older's arm was lazily laying on my shoulder while he was eating Popcorn with his free hand. I smiled softly and concentrated on the two main figures on the screen in front of us.

The sound of my friend's chewing mixed up with the voices and sounds coming from the TV and made me look at him sometimes. A little, nearly unnoticeable smile was placed on his lips.

Jaebum was obviously very interested in the movie and kept on eating the popped corn while I had to admit that I didn't really like the movie what made me get bored after some minutes. A yawn escaped my lips.

That was not my plan. I couldn't fall asleep here. Next time I would definitely pick the movie and make sure that it would be so boring that the other male would fall asleep immediately.

"Are you tired, JaeJae?" Jaebum asked me with his deep voice which caused me to bit my lip for a short moment. "No no, don't worry. I'm wide awake." I gave him a smile and moved a bit closer to him.

I could hear him chuckle and felt how he pulled me closer to his body which caused me to wrap my arms around his upper body place my head on his bare chest. His skin was warm and I could smell his cologne.

I looked up to the black-haired man. The light of the TV showed his facial features in the best way and I admired every single detail. His long lashes, his nose, his lips, the moles over his eye.

I didn't even notice that he looked down at me with a soft smile on his lips. It was his silent laugh that made wake up from my daydream and start to blush from embarrassment because he had noticed me staring.

He put his hand on my cheek and his thumb stroke over my heated skin. I could feel a tension growing between us and looked on his wonderful and very kissable lips while I remembered our past kisses.

Oh, how I wished for his lips on mine again. My head shouted that it shouldn't be. We weren't allowed to do it because of Mina. But my inner feelings screamed for his touches and kisses.

I slowly sat up a bit, taking a seat on his lap. My eyes were half closed and my mind was spinning around. I could see that my friend felt the upcoming tension, too. His eyes sparkled in a way I hadn't seen it before.

They had gotten a little bit darker and the expression in them made my heart beating faster than ever and in that moment I knew that my feelings had beaten up my brain. Just kiss me already!

He finally pulled me closer and kissed me passionately. I slung my arms around him and kissed him back with the same intensity. My eyes were completely closed now and I just enjoyed the feeling of his lips on mine again.

Thank you for reading ♡