[08]

Youngjae:

Two weeks had passed and I was currently sitting in a café and the table was full of papers. Jaebum had asked me to organize some wedding stuff for him and of course, I had agreed to help him.

Luckily, Mark was with me today. During the last days he had been gone all day and I didn't know why. But he also didn't seem to want to talk about where he always went. Sometimes he was even gone for one or two days.

Anyway, we were sitting together, looking over papers with names of several bakeries on them. Jaebum thought I would be the best to decide where he could order the wedding cake.

Mark was busy with calling a restaurant for the wedding and it wasn't easy to find one since Mina had a lot of wishes for the catering. My friend was completely focused on this conversation and I drifted into my thoughts.

It was slowly getting serious with Jaebum's wedding. His big day was in six weeks and there was still a lot to prepare but I gave my best to help wherever I could. I was his best friend, I had to do this.

We hadn't talked about our kisses again and I was extremely sure that he hadn't told Mina about it because if he did she would've left him for sure. I also hadn't told anyone about the kisses. Not even Mark.

Now, after some time had passed, a part of me regretted that I had kissed him. Not only because he was taken. The kiss also had changed my feelings for my best friend. I wasn't exactly sure how to describe it.

It wasn't exactly romantic. Well, at least that was what I hoped. Of course, I had been in love before so I actually knew how it felt and the feeling I felt when I thought about Jaebum was different and similar the same time.

I hadn't told someone about my feelings although I knew that it would be better to ask someone for help. Maybe Mark could give me some good advice in that case because he currently had a boyfriend.

The man put his phone and sighed heavily. "This Mina girl has so many wishes, they all think I'm crazy." He mumbled and closed his eyes. I laughed quietly. "You've called so many restaurants, you deserve a break." I smiled.

I ordered some coffee for us and took a breath. "Can I ask you something?" I asked and Mark looked up to with a small smile on his lips. "Sure. Go ahead." He answered me and took a bite of his chocolate muffin.

"I think that there is something happening between Jaebum and me." I started and Mark nodded slowly. "Well, you should think about if it's love or just physical attraction." He began his explanation.

"And how do I find it out?" I questioned and looked down on my hands for a short moment. "I don't really know. You just feel it. Well, let me explain." The older leaned back and seemed to think for a moment.

"You know, when you feel love it's something pure and beautiful. This person is everything to you and you're ready to give all you have for this person." He smiled slightly and I nodded to show that I understood what he meant.

"And when you feel physical attraction it's like a fire. It's burning deep inside you and creates a tension. And this attraction can come from passion or anger." He continued and I slowly got the feeling that he was experienced.

"And which feeling is stronger?" I decided to make sure what I felt for Jaebum because I didn't want to do something wrong and risk our friendship. That was the last thing I would ever want.

"It depends. People might think love is always stronger but sometimes there can be so much attraction that you can't ignore it." He just said and I raised my eyebrows. "Seems like you know what you're talking about." I mumbled.

He quickly shook his head. "Well, if you want to find out what you feel for Jaebum you have to spend more time with him and then you'll see what kind of feelings you have. It needs time." He gave me a smile.

I nodded. Mark was right. I had to spend time with Jaebum and then I would see how things went on and what I felt for him. And then we would see what the future would bring. Well, I would.

Jaebum was going to marry soon so my feelings didn't matter at all because he was already taken. No matter what I felt for him, no one knew if he would ever respond my feelings. Was it worth a try?

Thank you for reading ♡